• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Stores UK - Bulk Order Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Sweeet!!!!!! Looking forward to some really cool pins!

Thank you for your hard work and your willingness to do this.

Remember, if you need something from the U.S. let me know. :) I'll do what I can!

Vicki

Thanks Vicki! I'm cool at the moment - just need to get to WDW for a fix!!

Amen to that! I'll actually be going to D-Land next weekend the 12th and 13th, so I can't wait!!!!!

Have a great time and my offer stands. I just received an order from the DisneyStore US and shipped off two orders to my new friends in the U.K.

Their gonna love their pins!!! :)

Yeah I'm pretty anxious about getting this one! I was pretty disappointed when I went to check out with it and it was only European countries on the list...

You owe me!! Have just placed a seperate order for you, looks good but i'll let you know as soon as the order is despatched, pin cost will include the UK mailing cost & then onto US!

I know I'm super late to the party but if there is any way I could be added for the Gaston pin I'd appreciate it.

I'll add you to the list! As you're the 8th person who wants the pin, i'll have to try & do 4 seperate orders as there is a 2 per limit!! Wish me luck!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back