• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Stores UK - Bulk Order Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Sweeet!!!!!! Looking forward to some really cool pins!

Thank you for your hard work and your willingness to do this.

Remember, if you need something from the U.S. let me know. I'll do what I can!

Vicki

Thanks Vicki! I'm cool at the moment - just need to get to WDW for a fix!!

Amen to that! I'll actually be going to D-Land next weekend the 12th and 13th, so I can't wait!!!!!

Have a great time and my offer stands. I just received an order from the DisneyStore US and shipped off two orders to my new friends in the U.K.

Their gonna love their pins!!!

Ok, this is for Earthbound!!! He's in the U.K. I'm here in the U.S..

Earthbound?????
Yeah I'm pretty anxious about getting this one! I was pretty disappointed when I went to check out with it and it was only European countries on the list...

Yeah I'm pretty anxious about getting this one! I was pretty disappointed when I went to check out with it and it was only European countries on the list...

You owe me!! Have just placed a seperate order for you, looks good but i'll let you know as soon as the order is despatched, pin cost will include the UK mailing cost & then onto US!

I know I'm super late to the party but if there is any way I could be added for the Gaston pin I'd appreciate it.

I know I'm super late to the party but if there is any way I could be added for the Gaston pin I'd appreciate it.

I'll add you to the list! As you're the 8th person who wants the pin, i'll have to try & do 4 seperate orders as there is a 2 per limit!! Wish me luck!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.