• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love tsum tsums! I started playing the game a few weeks ago and I have a mini donald tsum tsum plush and large stitch tsum tsum plush :)

Tsum Tsum are finally on the UK store! I just ordered the 6 I wanted the most, yay! ^__^

Also they have Tsum Tsum pencil cases?!?! So tempted but I never use pencil cases! Ha ha.

I'm so glad tsum tsums are in the UK now, I spent ages this morning trying to decide what ones to get! Also really good that they halved the postage! Can't wait to see the alice in wonderland ones next week!

Congratulatiosn UK!!! :-D
And Spain gets Figaro finally :-D I will get him with Alice's tsum tsum. I have doubts about Mad Hatter, I'm not sure if I like his tsum tsum. I'll probably get Alice, Queen of Hearts, King, Chesire Cat and White Rabbit.
Figaro is for my husband, he's his fav :-D

Oh I forget!! The promotion you have with the pins is great. I want them too!!!! I don't know why we haven't it in Spain :-( I don't colletct pins but I would like this one... It's a shame because I almost have for the golden pin... 42 tsum tsum and counting... :-D

Last edited:
Oh I forget!! The promotion you have with the pins is great. I want them too!!!! I don't know why we haven't it in Spain :-( I don't colletct pins but I would like this one... It's a shame because I almost have for the golden pin... 42 tsum tsum and counting... :-D

That's an impressive amount!! I don't think I will ever get up to 50 but maybe I will get up to 25 soonish and get the silver pin?
Many UK people bought all of the releases from Clintons rather than wait for DSUK, I bet they will all be a bit annoyed now because of this reward scheme.. Disney's clever way of getting us to buy from them instead of Clintons I think..!

Use them to put spare pin backs in!

STOP HAVING GOOD IDEAS AND TEMPTING ME WOMAN.

IMG_7070.jpg

0_0
I need! So much need! Beast is so adorable!

Also some Target stores are selling Tsum Tsum's for the Easter Holidays. I don't know if they are going to be a permanent thing or not but the local one's were advertising them fairly aggressively

I saw tsums in one of my local Targets. I completely flipped. But They were almost all gone and the only ones left I already owned. So I tried a different Target and they didn't have any at all.

shaddap i will help you

Omg yey ;w;

Our site isn't donig it D:

I now need 5555555 pins not 3 ;w;

Ours has them with they're Easter merchandise, I wonder if they're only doing them in test markets? I imagine it cost Target a pretty penny to get them

Might be why i can't find them...i haven't been looking in the right aisle!

My Target had Tsums on an endcap right in the middle of the toy department. It was mostly Fab Five, with a few medium Stitches, though there were a few mini Stitches and Maries. Nothing I needed.

Omg yey ;w;

Our site isn't donig it D:

I now need 5555555 pins not 3 ;w;

Apparently they pin won't be available until May anyway so there's time to build up to the 25 tokens for the first pin C:
IDK if you have to start from the bottom again for the 50-token-pin or just carry on from 25.. carry on I hope LOL

Apparently they pin won't be available until May anyway so there's time to build up to the 25 tokens for the first pin C:
IDK if you have to start from the bottom again for the 50-token-pin or just carry on from 25.. carry on I hope LOL

yEY. jUST INTIME FOR MY BIRTHDAY XD

Well I think there's 9 on the uk site i want..so that should help too xD

That's an impressive amount!! I don't think I will ever get up to 50 but maybe I will get up to 25 soonish and get the silver pin?
Many UK people bought all of the releases from Clintons rather than wait for DSUK, I bet they will all be a bit annoyed now because of this reward scheme.. Disney's clever way of getting us to buy from them instead of Clintons I think..!

Thank you!! I didn't want to start, really, that's why I downloaded the Line game :-D But somebody bought me two because she wanted to buy two for herself but she didn't want to collect them alone, and then my mother fall in love with them and bought me another two because she didn't want them for herself... sooooooo.... :-D I can say I was made to collect them :p

About Clinton's tsum, don't forget they only sell the core characters: Mickey and friends, Pooh and friends and the loose tsums... not sure if that's the word... I mean Marie, Lady, Stich and Dumbo. All the movie series are exclusive, for the moment ;-)

I don't know what to say... I think you will have to start over again for the golden pin. There are enough tsums for both pins ;-)

In case anyone want the list...
#Mickey**, Minni**, Donald**, Daisy, Pluto*, Goofy
#Chip*, Dale*
#Pooh**, Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore
#Marie*, Lady, Stich**, Dumbo, Jiminy Cricket, Figaro
#Perry the Platypus**
#Bambi, Thumper, Miss Bunny
#Snow White and the seven Dwarfs
#Buzz, Woody, Jessie, Bullseye, Alien, Hamm, Lotso, Peas in a Pod, Stinky Pete
#Cruella, Patch, Rolly, Lucky
#Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, Prince Charming, Lucifer, Gus, Perla, Suzy (Jaq and Bruno are US exclusive)
#Anna, Elsa, Olaf**, Hans, Kristoff, Sven
#Easter: Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore
#Honey Bee set

April's release (in Europe):
#Alice, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat*, Queen of Hearts, King of Hearts, Mad Hatter, March Hare, Dormouse (Little Oyster is JP exclusive)

Possible May's release (in Europe):
#Big Hero 6 -> 7 tsum tsum.

(*) -> Medium Tsum
(**) -> Medium and Large Tsum

TOTAL NUMBERS :p
Mini: 60 + 8 (Alice) + 7 (BH6) = 75
Medium: 12
Large: 7
Set: 1

Sooooo. You can get a silver and a golden pin with just (just... :-D) the mini tsum ;-) or you can change a mini tsum you don't like with any medium or large tsum as your convenience. This looks to me something Disney could do, don't you?

And there's also some tsum characters we haven't get yet like Pinocchio or Tinkerbelle ;-)
----
As you can see I'm a tsum expert :wavey: :p

And talking about missing characters.... I found the Tramp in this picture on disneystore.com Can you see him?

fwb_tsumtsum_20150116.jpg

There're also a few more characters in this picture from a Festival in Japan... I can see at least 3 character from Monsters Inc. or University ;.)

tumblr_nlwzsxfjmO1rmt3gxo1_1280.jpg

I hope we get someday the Tramp tsum tsum... Lady needs him :-D

And talking about missing characters.... I found the Tramp in this picture on disneystore.com Can you see him?

fwb_tsumtsum_20150116.jpg

There're also a few more characters in this picture from a Festival in Japan... I can see at least 3 character from Monsters Inc. or University ;.)

tumblr_nlwzsxfjmO1rmt3gxo1_1280.jpg

I hope we get someday the Tramp tsum tsum... Lady needs him :-D

There's quite a few unreleased ones. I'm ordering the Tsum Tsum art book because apparently there's suppossed to be like 30 upcoming characters in it! :D

Randall, the orange guy, Tramp...there's also the kitty cat that goes with oswald that comes out next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back