• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
In the midst of the sub-par Frozen dolls that were released tonight (just go look at their boxes)

THREE big Tsum Tsum releases happened in the US store:

1. Frozen Set (Including 3 different sizes for Olaf)
2. Pooh Bee Carrier Set
3. Pooh Easter Set

Also, the next Tsum Tsum release was announced, Big Hero 6, releasing April 6.

the big hero 6 set was sold out within 4 mins this morning. Not sure how people get that fast disney Japan is a pain to order from if you want things quick

Other stores are selling Tsum Tums's too now, especially in Belgium, France and the UK.
These are "not original", well, they are labelled Disney, so original in a way, but obviously distributed by other companies.

There are slight differences. I saw some Eeyores at a toystore, and his tail was awefull on all of the ones they had.
Luckily I have a Disney Store US Eeyore lying around, so I could compare them.

In case any UK collectors are still looking, in my clintons this morning they had mickey, minnie, daisy, goofy, Pluto, chip, dale, piglet, pooh, tigger, eeyore, lady, stitch, and dumbo

In the midst of the sub-par Frozen dolls that were released tonight (just go look at their boxes)

THREE big Tsum Tsum releases happened in the US store:

1. Frozen Set (Including 3 different sizes for Olaf)
2. Pooh Bee Carrier Set
3. Pooh Easter Set

Also, the next Tsum Tsum release was announced, Big Hero 6, releasing April 6.

whhyyyy
i JUST ordered last week ;w;

Hi. Just a quick question... Does anybody know if Disney replace all of the tsum tsum even the oldest?
I'm not sure which one buy first: new one or oldest like Snowhite and the seven dwarfs...

Toy Story is on sale on US. Do that means they are going to be removing or something?

On the other hands I can't find in Spain Tinkerbell. Does anyone know if we get it?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi. Just a quick question... Does anybody know if Disney replace all of the tsum tsum even the oldest?
I'm not sure which one buy first: new one or oldest like Snowhite and the seven dwarfs...

Toy Story is on sale on US. Do that means they are going to be removing or something?

On the other hands I can't find in Spain Tinkerbell. Does anyone know if we get it?

Thanks
not sure as far as global because other regions might get ones the U.S. Had that they never got.... But as far as the U.S. that's probably the last to buy those until they sell out... Toy story has been out for awhile so I'm willing to bet they won't be restocking.

Toy Story Tsum Tsums are discontinued and same with 101 Dalmatians. Little Mermaid comes out in May.

Little Mermaid comes out in May.

If you do not mind me asking, but how do you know that TLM is coming in May? 'Cause that is really exciting seeing as I've been wanting to get the Ariel and Flounder ones, but I will just wait if they are indeed coming soon.

If you do not mind me asking, but how do you know that TLM is coming in May? 'Cause that is really exciting seeing as I've been wanting to get the Ariel and Flounder ones, but I will just wait if they are indeed coming soon.

if it does come out in May, these are the ones that are confirmed:

Ariel
Flounder
Sebastian
Eric
Ursula
King Triton

I think they'll make max and maybe a sea horse, possibly scuttle?

Also, I wish they would make a boxed set with all of her sisters.. Maybe a different ariel too.
Boxed Ariel is a mermaid and the out of box ariel is wearing the blue dress....

lol

Last edited:
Toy Story Tsum Tsums are discontinued and same with 101 Dalmatians.

Thank you for the info.
I finally went to the website and I bought all the seven dwarfs (Snow White was sold out already online), Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Bullseye, Lotso and the alien, Cruella and Patch, Bambi and Thumper, Olaf and Stitch.
Yes, I know :-D I become crazy and obsessive but my husband it's completely sure it's because I'm pregnant :p
With my first pregnancy I became obsessive with Animator's dolls.... Tsum tsum are cheaper but a lot.... :-D

I had already nine and now I only "need" Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother and Anna, Elsa, Kristof and Sven. And of course I will need some of Alice in Wonderland, and the next month.... My baby is due to October: that means a looooot of tsum tsum :-D

57-1.jpg
Joy has escaped from the factory? And literally!

the big hero 6 set was sold out within 4 mins this morning. Not sure how people get that fast disney Japan is a pain to order from if you want things quick

That is positively alarming. O_O You think it'll go that fast when the US set comes out in April?

Toy Story Tsum Tsums are discontinued and same with 101 Dalmatians. Little Mermaid comes out in May.

Holy crap, TLM is finally being released to the US?? I've been wanting Ariel and Flounder since I first discovered they existed!

...Dang, that's 3 months of Tsums I need to get...(Frozen, BH6, TLM).

Well, 95% positive TLM is coming out in May from what I'm hearing from friends in Asia. They've never been wrong. So I should've said that LOL. I can only guess that the Inside Out Tsums will come out in June or July. We'll know soon!

That is positively alarming. O_O You think it'll go that fast when the US set comes out in April?

You have to remember that Tsum Tsums are very big in Japan. They are not nearly as popular in the US. Especially since the line just started here. Also, the quantity produced there is significantly less than the ones produced in the US. More importantly.... If all of the other ones have gone on sale and are still available online, then you won't have any trouble. I don't think people like Big Hero 6 as much as they like Frozen and Cinderella.

You have to remember that Tsum Tsums are very big in Japan. They are not nearly as popular in the US. Especially since the line just started here. Also, the quantity produced there is significantly less than the ones produced in the US. More importantly.... If all of the other ones have gone on sale and are still available online, then you won't have any trouble. I don't think people like Big Hero 6 as much as they like Frozen and Cinderella.
Very true. and Tsum Tsum aren't just Disney exclusive style plush. There's Sanrio characters for example too.. But I don't know if those are actually called "Tsum Tsum." These things are crazy in Japan and some other Asian countries. It's like a cult LOL

Very true. and Tsum Tsum aren't just Disney exclusive style plush. There's Sanrio characters for example too.. But I don't know if those are actually called "Tsum Tsum." These things are crazy in Japan and some other Asian countries. It's like a cult LOL

Oh gosh we're all going to become like the beanie babies collectors. :anxious: Darn you adorable plushies!

these will not become
Beanie babies. Seriously, everyone here needs to chill. This is meant to be a fun hobby, not a stressful ritual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah.. These are not and will not become like Beanie Babies. People are collecting them because they are actually cute and are of characters everyone knows and loves, not because they're "rare" and will become valuable. The highest a few Tsum Tsums go on the secondary market is like $10-12 excluding the cast member exclusive.

I'm just wondering what everyone does with their tsum tsums? Do you pile them like how Disney suggests, face-forward on a shelf? So they are kinda similar to figurines, but you have themed pyramids? I'd love to see some photos of your collections.

JOOOOOOOOOY! I really, really hope Inside Out tsums are released here.

ELphaba - I own two mini tsums so far (Daisy and Peas in a Pod). Daisy is sitting on top of my computer monitor at work, and Peas is in its bag at home until I decide what I want to do with it.

I'm just wondering what everyone does with their tsum tsums? Do you pile them like how Disney suggests, face-forward on a shelf? So they are kinda similar to figurines, but you have themed pyramids? I'd love to see some photos of your collections.

So far my only Tsum Tsum is Marie; she lounges in various pookas in my car. But I just ordered Lucifer so he and Marie will have to get along, since I intend to display them together. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back