• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious:
10850893_743991969025410_1699585680_n_zps2820cc03.jpg

so after playing for a while as a guest, i decided to redownload the app on my new phone so I can get a line account. User name is sweetcheshire. I play every day so please add!

Oooh yeah, baby! Nabbed Baymax on my first (and only, since the offer to get him ends on the 12th and I probably won't earn another 30k coins before then) premium box. :D

Gosh, I can't believe they did all the mice for Cinderella! Pretty excited they're planning on a monthly release now!

Just curious if anyone knows if the little Lady or Bambi TsumTsum plush are still available nowadays?

I know I saw them when they first came out in Disney Stores in Canada, though now that I want to pick them up, I can't find them haha. My brother is visiting Disneyland currently, though he says he wasn't able to spot them there either.

Wondering if they might be in US Stores there, or just unavailable now? Thanks :)!

Omg, Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother are so adorable! And I love Jaq and Gus! :3

I want the Frozen and Little Mermaid Tsums to release in the US...

They have also added gopher (winnie the pooh), lady, pinnoccio, jiminy cricket, miss bunny, the goldfish from pinnoccio (can't remember name)

It's Cleo isn't it!? & yaaaay for the whole tsum tsum line in general is soo popular worldwide! I swear if they released an Aladdin series, you know I'll buy 10 of each LOL.

Hi, is anyone still playing the app? Or I'm late? The app finally shows on the spanish store and now I'm hooked :-D
i'm going to add everyone I can my id is aka.seim. Happy tsum tsum!!

ah! The Tangled' tsum are cuteeeeee

--
ok I have added everyone at the Line app but I don't see anyone at the Tsum tsum app. And I haven't receive the 30k for registration...

Did I do something wrong? I have restart the app third times and I wanna play :-D

and can you play offline?

Last edited:
If anyone still wants to add players for the app, AllieBC313 over here! :) Only just started playing a little while ago but this game is adorable and fun. I was so excited when I got the Donald in the box; now I have him in game and irl.

Gosh, I can't believe they did all the mice for Cinderella! Pretty excited they're planning on a monthly release now!

Just curious if anyone knows if the little Lady or Bambi TsumTsum plush are still available nowadays?

I know I saw them when they first came out in Disney Stores in Canada, though now that I want to pick them up, I can't find them haha. My brother is visiting Disneyland currently, though he says he wasn't able to spot them there either.

Wondering if they might be in US Stores there, or just unavailable now? Thanks :)!

Lady, Bambi, Thumper, and Ms.Bunny have been sold out since the initial release of tsum tsum in North America stores. (Goofy is HTF now as well) They most likely will restock them eventually... (Let's hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back