• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
Cast Member exclusive Tsum tsum (Pics from Ebay- Not mine)

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Thats weird, it says Osaka on the image, not anywhere near Harajuku (Tokyo)

I am desperate for this set !

they are going to be released at the ladies fashion disney store in Harajuku and then at the new store in Osaka.

if only I didn't live in the UK, I'd be there

I am desperate for this set !

they are going to be released at the ladies fashion disney store in Harajuku and then at the new store in Osaka.

if only I didn't live in the UK, I'd be there

Wonder when the Disney store in Harajuku opened never seen one there before.....not that I go often too far, two hours by train. I just generally order online

I am loving all of the Daisies that have been popping up. Especially the sheep Daisy! (They need to make a darn medium sized Daisy already!)

Really hoping for Lion King and Robin Hood sets. And Felix and Calhoun if they make a WIR tsum set.

Oh how impatient I am for tomorrow..

This figures I just ordered Anna, Elsa, Sven and Olaf yesterday from Ebay! Excited about the other two! I am new to the Tsum Tsum world I also ordered 5 from Alice in Wonderland collection. Have they released the Alice collection on North America yet?

News for UK people: Basic Tsum Tsums of the Fab Five are now available in Clintons stores! I walked past one today and did a double-take when I saw the display. Loads of little ones, and the bigger sizes too! There's not many characters but it's still cool to see them :).

I saw on the UK Disney store site there is a coming soon page for the tsum tsums, I dunno what ones they'll have or when, but it's good to see they're coming over here!

In the midst of the sub-par Frozen dolls that were released tonight (just go look at their boxes)

THREE big Tsum Tsum releases happened in the US store:

1. Frozen Set (Including 3 different sizes for Olaf)
2. Pooh Bee Carrier Set
3. Pooh Easter Set

Also, the next Tsum Tsum release was announced, Big Hero 6, releasing April 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back