• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DISNEYANA GRAILS AND GOODIES!!!! **Pic heavy**

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISNEYANA GRAILS AND GOODIES!!!! **Pic heavy**

colorwindpainter

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So I spent Friday-Sunday at the crown plaza hotel for Disneyana's winter show... I had a lot of fun and got some great things for my collections. I'm so happy. :)

here are some pins my boyfriend and I traded for for my collections... I love all my lockets and getting my hidden mickey Peter Pan set including the MERMAID COMPLETOR pin!!!! Plus I got the super elusive LE 250 RED HAIRED LILO and stitch Ariel pin ( not to be confused with the BLACK haired LILO and stitch Ariel pin that has the sand background) Yayy!!

8FBD8C3A-42FF-467B-88FB-A3C947A54DFE_zps17azeyp5.jpg

I was also able to obtain one very highly wanted pin for my horse collection... LE 100 pastoral symphony pin. So happy happy!!!

47C1AFD8-EEA3-4A68-9143-2974E5AC4AC8_zpsbrgicpnn.jpg

AND I GOT AN ULTIMATE GRAIL THIS WEEKEND!!!!! I've been wanting this pin for the last 5 years I've been pin trading. Tiger lily is the only pin collection I hold higher in my heart than tangled. I FINALLY OWN THE BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL PETER PAN LE 100 CAST JUMBO PIN!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh! I'm still in shock I finally own this pin. ( only small flaw is a piece of smee's shirt is missing enamel, but after talking to one of my friends I found out smee had manufacturing problems and I know of three other people with the same problem from this pin)

7057A85E-8C6E-4A19-8394-E901842FBFFF_zpskcawl6hp.jpg

I also bought some non pin related items at the Disneyana show...
I got an Art of Pocahontas book... One of my all time favorite movies and I went to school originally to be an animator/ illustrator. Plus BONUS tiger lily was the original concept design for Pocahontas!!! Two LOVES in one book!!! Woot woot!

7529DBD8-AD17-4488-8E8A-76A2AC2B9F20_zps8rwhd20j.jpg

D036D1B8-C327-47B3-99AE-C62F3EE42016_zpsqqqvnt6m.jpg

I also got an extremely beautiful carved Peter Pan music box... It plays "you can fly" and it is so perfect I cry everytime I play it cause it brings back so much childhood memories...

25EB6F6D-9D4E-41ED-93A5-82E18F753CD8_zpsdeusa1i7.jpg

31F5E1D0-6408-45A0-9568-EF129297F97C_zpszlnwpide.jpg

Last but not least I got a wonderful surprise and gift from my boss at the end of the show...
this awesome WDCC tick tock figure. Surprise element I didn't know it has a wind up at the bottom of the figurine and he makes a tick tock noise. Hehee so cute!!!! I love it so much.

650BB5D0-566B-407A-B3AD-43377ED01923_zpsujwblizh.jpg

I found a few pieces i needed there as well, for my Disney badge collection. Namely the WDW security supervisor badge and smallest hat badge from the 1980's. Here's a pic of the shadow box I keep them in.

sex2.jpg

I found a few pieces i needed there as well, for my Disney badge collection. Namely the WDW security supervisor badge and smallest hat badge from the 1980's. Here's a pic of the shadow box I keep them in.

sex2.jpg
Omgod!!! Congrats on the amazing finds!!! Those badges all look so cool all together like that. I never knew so many even existed.

OMG OMG OMG. I cannot get over your Peter Pan treasures!!!

That pin is one of my super grails too... And I adore your music box and Tick Tock!

Really now. When can I come over and play with your things?! Peter Pan Party!!! :lol:

Congratulations!!!

OMG OMG OMG. I cannot get over your Peter Pan treasures!!!

That pin is one of my super grails too... And I adore your music box and Tick Tock!

Really now. When can I come over and play with your things?! Peter Pan Party!!! :lol:

Congratulations!!!

that's right you're a Peter Pan collector too. Oh dear you'd go crazy in my room. Haha I have so many trinkets everywhere...but we need to go Peter Pan party at Lisa ( averysfairytales) house. Now SHE would make you swoon with her gorgeous Peter Pan collection and all her frame sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back