• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Disneychildwithin, what have you done?!

ZAPPED! Disneychildwithin, what have you done?!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
Uh-oh, guys. I'm in trouble. I traded with Lucy for the LIAA Aladdin pin. It's supposed to be a trader, but...

22154543_10214590719746147_6193555530554259478_n.jpg

Man, is it pretty! AND THEN, Lucy sent me an adorable Black Widow tsum! She'll look so cute next to my BH6 tsums! But I have BH6 pins. If I put her with those tsums and she doesn't have any pins, she might feel left out. She doesn't deserve that! She's a flippin' hero!

I must not start new collections. I must not start new collections. (Where's Dolores Umbridge when you need her?)

ETA: ... Too late. I just added two Black Widow pins to my wants list. :wat: But only two, I swear! (I already had one.)

Last edited:
Ha ha, she she does deserve some pins. I can't wait for Marvel to make a Black Widow movie, I'd be first in line to see it. Glad you like it, I wasn't sure she'd fit in but then I know Mulan would really get along with her. :)

Back