• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disneypirate 24 hour auction #6 DSF Evil Queen Sundae pin 87533

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disneypirate 24 hour auction #6 DSF Evil Queen Sundae pin 87533

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Welcome to Disneypirates 24 hour auction #5. For those that haven't participated before he is how it works. Every 24 hours I auction off a different pin. Within each auction clues are hidden pointing to the identity of a mystery pin which will be auctioned off at a later time. These clues will help you figure out what the identity of the mystery pin is and be able to place the winning bid.

In this auction we find the Evil Queen enjoying an ice cream sundae. She may not be the most evil of the two, but at least she made it to film.

pin87533
http://www.pinpics.com/img/p1750/pin87533

This auction will close at 9 p.m. PST, 12 am EST on August 5.

For this auction I am looking for

Thumper pins, especially those on my wants list
Pins from my wants list
Vinylmations, espcially blind boxes of park 9
WDW mystery box train pieces (except cheshire and tinkerbell)
WDW mystery box grave yard pins
DL princess crest pins, especially Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Aurora, Jamine or Cinderella
Park nine vinlymation mystery pins--lilly belle, phantom manor, cast away cay mickey)
Any Ariel pins
DL Hidden Mickey Coffins

What I am not looking for

Train pins (except DLRP and WDW mystery set)
Pirate pins
Hidden Mickey except HM coffins
pins that have higher trades that wants

Good Luck and Happy Bidding

Disneypirate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back