• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disneypirates 24 hour auction #4 Alice in Wonderland pin 5892 Alice Profile with Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disneypirates 24 hour auction #4 Alice in Wonderland pin 5892 Alice Profile with Book

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Welcome to Disneypirates 24 hour auction #4. For those that haven't participated before he is how it works. Every 24 hours I auction off a different pin. Within each auction clues are hidden pointing to the identity of a mystery pin which will be auctioned off at a later time. These clues will help you figure out what the identity of the mystery pin is and be able to place the winning bid.

For this auction I am offering up pin 5892 Alice Profile with Book

Poor alice. She has a story to tell, but it doesn't seem like anybody is interested in reading it.

Auction will end at 9 pm PST on August 3.

Wants:
Bambi pins on my wants list
Ariel pins
Anything on my wants list
Steamboat Willey PODM
Creativity

Don't wants:
Lanyard pins
Pin with higher trades than wants

Good Luck and Happy Bidding

Disneypirate

Vixy
I'm good with donuts, but I thought it was supposed to be donuts and coffee. Who ever eats donuts and tea?

Oh, by-the-way...you happen to be the leader on this auction at the moment.

I think being Alice, tea would be more appropriate .... Here's the train to dreamland or is it wonderland?

Pin 184: Disneyland L/E Big Thunder Mountain 20th Anniversary

Donuts with tea is really delish! Try it sometime.

Pin 90907: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Ariel Only

Last edited:
Okay, Andres, I guess with Alice tea would be more appropriate given the Brits like their tea. I really think milk is the best option with doughnuts, however.

For the leaderboard update, do I want redemption from my daughter (she's mad at me for trading her ariel pins), take a ride on the railroad or have a doughnut. I'll have to leave the tea for somebody else. Not a big fan.

I might have to leave this to a three way coin.

Disneypirate

Leaderboard update:
Story is in a bit of a lead over combatdre, mainly because I already have the big thunder mountain railroad pin. Still in a toss up over the donuts and ariel for second place.

I used to have this pin in my collection but then I stupidly traded it away I have regret doing that ever since so I would love to put her back in my collection. So here is my bid -

***Bambi ONLY, Thumper & Flower NOT included***

OR

Pin 71328: DLR - Walt's Classic Collection - Bambi - Thumper

Comes on Original Backing Card.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.