• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Disneypirates mystery pin auction and WDW Cast Exclusive DLR Castle pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Disneypirates mystery pin auction and WDW Cast Exclusive DLR Castle pin

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
It has taken me a few days to formulate a new mystery pin auction series, but I have finally come up with a plan I hope is much more devious than the previous auctions. For those that haven't participated before here is how this works. Every 24 hours or so I post a new pin for auction. Hidden within each auction there are subtle clues pointing to a mystery pin that I eventually auction off. By participating in the auctions bidders have a better chance of figuring out what the mystery pin is and have a better chance at posting the qualifying bid.

The spin I have on this mystery auction is that instead of making you completely guess what the mystery pin is I have listed 10 different pins, one of which will be choosen as the mystery pin. What pin it will be is to be determined by the winner of this auction. Once this auction is concluded the winner will PM me what pin I should be put up for the mystery auction and the games begin. This obviously gives the winner of this auction an advantage...sort of. Also, so that there is more of an incentive to win this auction up for bid is this pin:

pin25759
WDW Cast Exclusive DLR Castle pin 25759

To give more people a chance to participate this auction is not going to be a 24 hour auction like the mystery pin auctions usually are, but will end at 9 pmPST, 12 am EST on TUESDAY, JULY 31.

To make this even more fun, I'm not listing any pins that I am looking for, but those that have participated in the past probably will have a good idea.

Here are the mystery pin candidates............................

pin18140
pin38044
pin41599
pin32938
pin51268
pin22649
pin70512
pin28062
pin87554
pin56675

Good Luck and Happy Bidding

Disneypirate

Woo hoo! :hsd:
Pin 83820: Vinylmation Mystery Pin Collection - Urban #7 - Flowers ONLY
Pin 85434: DSF - Camera - Stitch

How about a princess or 2 for a castle.

Pin 29334: Sitting Princesses (Cinderella) and Pin 45187: DLR - Princess Portraits (Cinderella) White Background and
Pin 33623: Disney Princess Booster Pack (Ariel)

I'm glad you're back too, not sure if I'm really dying to have any of the mystery pins, but I'll still follow along, and I haven't forgot that I owe you some pictures, just didn't realize that the pictures were going to require some manual labor on my part, but I should get them out of storage this week, hopefully earlier in the week than later. Good luck with the auctions!

Im sorta lost.... Is it the castle pin and a mystery pin or is it like the usual ones where you do 24 hour auctions and then have a mystery pin at the end? Sorry...

Alrighty, I'm in on this round!!

I'll start with this
Pin 90958: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of
Disneyland® Resort - Pirates of the Caribbean

AND

Pin 91499: DLP - Phantom Manor 2012 - Pin Trading Event -
Ticket Ghost / Skeleton At Desk

Last edited:
Amy, the auction is for the castle pin. The winner gets the castle pin and then chooses what pin will be the mystery pin giving them an advantage since they already know what it is.

Yea, now it is 9 p.m PST. You will need to forgive me for closing the auction early. I was recently diagnosed with crohn's disease and one of the nasty side effects is the inability to concentrate so I am finding myself making all kinds of stupid mistakes. I was watching my clock for 9 p.m, but I live in Utah so that made it 8 p.m. PST.

Anyway, kittycabot23 and 2spongey6 made a great end run, but willieam held strong and maintains the win.

Thanks for playing. Let see if I get the next one right.

Disneypirate

No harm done Disneypirate :) we all forgive you i almost ended my auction a day early a couple weeks ago because i was convinced it was sat when in fact it was fri, because im just a ditz LOL
Cant wait for the next couple of rounds!

P.s. Congrats amy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back