• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 1/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 1/23

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Only a few pins on the horizon for now. Here is this week's thread for discussion about DisneyStore.com's new pin releases for the week of January 23, 2011!

dance_bandwagon.gif

makes it hard to get to the $50 for the shipping discount - but there are some really good sale deals! 6 x $6 pins + the new D23 put me just over - whew!

10th Anniv Pin Trading set (Park Authentic) - 4 pins for $7 (oops - sold out) ... lots of the DS exclusive sets half off (including the Halloween Train, Christmas Train and Advent sets )

Last edited:
10th Anniv Pin Trading set (Park Authentic) - 4 pins for $7 (oops - sold out) ... lots of the DS exclusive sets half off (including the Halloween Train, Christmas Train and Advent sets )

Yes. Some of the sets are $60. That is an amazing deal.

Damn. I almost went to bed without checking DS. I'm glad DPF is the last site I check before I shut the computer down. Picked up a bunch of pins I've been waiting on to go on sale. Not sure what I missed though. Anyone have a rundown of what sold out already?

Damn. I almost went to bed without checking DS. I'm glad DPF is the last site I check before I shut the computer down. Picked up a bunch of pins I've been waiting on to go on sale. Not sure what I missed though. Anyone have a rundown of what sold out already?

To be honest, I am not sure that much has sold out yet. The real test should be in the morning when people notice.

Well I can tell you that the Jumbo Paint Drip Evil Queen and Chernabog sold out. The Halloween Candy Jessica sold out. That was at 115. Don't know what else is gone since then.

I just got one of my grails!

I bought a male villains set for only 60 bucks! Thank goodness I just checked it now rather than later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back