• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 11/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com pin releases, week of 11/14
Those advent pins popped up pretty quick. Do you think they're going on sale tonight?

Well, Set #1 and #2 both have "Backordered until 11/15" on them so it might mean they will go active tomorrow. But then again the Nutcracker set had that too and that got delayed a week

Well, Set #1 and #2 both have "Backordered until 11/15" on them so it might mean they will go active tomorrow. But then again the Nutcracker set had that too and that got delayed a week

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I guess even the dates they put of for releases are not reliable. Ugh, I guess I won't be getting a good night's sleep tonight! Anyone else staying up too?

I guess this will be another sleepless Sunday night for me. I hate getting up at 3, buying pins, trying to go back to sleep. It's hard for a young old lady (63 so I'm inbetween young and old). The going back to sleep part is the hardest.

I want all the advent sets, the nutcracker set, the Cheshire Cat gift pin, the Alice snowflake, the Candy Cane Head, The Tron series, the Dug pins - shoot - I might as well just buy them all. My pocketbook just caught fire with the anticipation of using that debit card - again. Someone call the fire department or DS and ask them to just release them all so I can sleep again.

We've changed the list layout slightly. We've now included direct image links for those outside the United States who were being redirected when visiting DisneyStore.com. The redirect only allowed them to view any alternate views of pins with our "Alternate views" links. With this change, they are now able to view all images available for a pin/pin set.

Here's what's up so far...

Snowflake Alice in Wonderland Pin Set
Jumbo 70th Anniversary Fantasia Pin
Candy Cane Mickey Mouse Pin
D23 Membership Exclusive 40th Anniversary The Aristocats Pin

Well, last night (or early this morning 11/15) was certaintly not a complete disappointmet, but the Advent sets didn't come out as promised. I did get the snowflake set, but it is an LE135 and not an LE100. That was disappointing. And everything is still listed this morning. The only set that might sell out is the Tink one and I'm finding someone to get me one and sleeping in. It has finally reached the height of ridiculious to get up at 3 AM week after week only to go back to bed empty-handed. Anyone know when the Advent sets might be going to come out?

no idea; but we just found them, and it looks like photos are up, so possibly in the next few weeks (would be the most logical guess).

I ordered the candy cane Mickey Miuse pin Sunday night, but haven't gotten the shipping notice. Has anyone gotten a shipping notice this week yet?

I ordered the candy cane Mickey Miuse pin Sunday night, but haven't gotten the shipping notice. Has anyone gotten a shipping notice this week yet?

I also ordered that pin and a few others Sunday night and I just got my shipping notice today. You should get yours soon!

I finally got mine too. I've been waiting to buy that pin since I saw the picture of it. I kept worrying that it would sell out and I would get the mail saying I wouldn't be getting it.

I got my candy cane Mickey Mouse pin yesterday (along with some Alice pjs). Yay! It's so cute!

Which Alice pjs did you get - the blue or the pink? I've been looking at both and trying to decide...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back