• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion
I'm glad im not the only one loosing my mind waiting for these dolls lol! I can see why you are so excited for Aurora too. I have been looking at her a lot lately and she is more stunning than I realized! I liked her when she came out, but decided on not getting her so I could save for Maleficent. I am honestly considering getting her now seeing the prices haven't gone up too much compared to retail, but right now all my focus is going towards Maleficent.

And I don't think Maleficent will be very plain...or at least I hope she isn't. Compared to past dolls like Lady Tremaine and Mother Gothel, I expect the Disney Store to go all out with detail. Plus they know how popular of a villain she is.

Haha, at least I'm not the only one going crazy. I'm surprised I'm still sane lol:lol: I'm just counting down the days. I'm just getting paranoid for some reason. I'm worried that something will go wrong by some bizarre chance or something. I always think the worst will happen. Oh well, I just need to be calm. And continue going crazy and counting down the days.

Haha, at least I'm not the only one going crazy. I'm surprised I'm still sane lol:lol: I'm just counting down the days. I'm just getting paranoid for some reason. I'm worried that something will go wrong by some bizarre chance or something. I always think the worst will happen. Oh well, I just need to be calm. And continue going crazy and counting down the days.

Oh I definitely feel you on that one too. I get terrified that even after I hopefully manage to get her, im worried she will get lost in the mail or get damaged. But that is why you gotta stay positive in these crazy last two weeks. Worrying only makes things worse :). That is easier said than done of course but im sure we can make it lol.

Oh I definitely feel you on that one too. I get terrified that even after I hopefully manage to get her, im worried she will get lost in the mail or get damaged. But that is why you gotta stay positive in these crazy last two weeks. Worrying only makes things worse :). That is easier said than done of course but im sure we can make it lol.

^This. This is why I will be first in line, front and center, on the 7th. My mall opens at 6 and the store opens at 9 (or 10?) and I will be there. I'll bring weights and ropes if that is what it takes to keep my place. Hell, I'll transform and start spiting fire if that is what it takes! :eek::shock::rant::shock::eek:

^This. This is why I will be first in line, front and center, on the 7th. My mall opens at 6 and the store opens at 9 (or 10?) and I will be there. I'll bring weights and ropes if that is what it takes to keep my place. Hell, I'll transform and start spiting fire if that is what it takes! :eek::shock::rant::shock::eek:

That is what I call determination! My nearest Disney Store is around 35 to 40 minutes away and I am not even sure my Disney Store will have her, or otherwise I would be doing the same thing you are doing. I am gonna be in that area with a friend the day she comes out, but I dunno if my friend would wanna leave that early just to go to the Disney Store in the mall. But if I can't get her online at all, and my store happens to be one of the stores that will have her, I am going to convince her with everything in me to go down there earlier than planned lol!

That is what I call determination! My nearest Disney Store is around 35 to 40 minutes away and I am not even sure my Disney Store will have her, or otherwise I would be doing the same thing you are doing. I am gonna be in that area with a friend the day she comes out, but I dunno if my friend would wanna leave that early just to go to the Disney Store in the mall. But if I can't get her online at all, and my store happens to be one of the stores that will have her, I am going to convince her with everything in me to go down there earlier than planned lol!

You should be able to call them and find out if they will have her?

People from the UK what time is best to arrive at the store? I'm going to the Manchester store and never been to that shopping centre so have no idea what time you can get into the mall? Do people que outside before mall opening?

In regards to picking up in store, will they let you to pick up for another person? Friend's asking if I can pick up for them when I pick mine up..

You should be able to call them and find out if they will have her?

I can I suppose but like I said I don't think my friend would wanna leave that early seeing I'd have to be at the mall as soon as the Disney Store opens. I will probably call them next week and find out if they will have her. If they are going to, Ill talk to my friend about it and decide if ill get her in store or online.

Me too. If we don't get pictures tomorrow, then we will definitely get them next week seeing it will officially be a week before their release.

I hope so. I'm really curious about maleficent or Philip even though I don't have any money since aurora took all my money ha lol:lol: I really want to see what her face will be like.

In regards to picking up in store, will they let you to pick up for another person? Friend's asking if I can pick up for them when I pick mine up..

I don't think they will. They require ID to match the name they have listed.

OMG!!! I heard a rumor on Facebook that Philip and maleficent are not being released. I don't know if it's true, but the person that posted said she asked about maleficent and Philip and that they said that they are not being released. But this is a rumor, hopefully they will have them.

OMG!!! I heard a rumor on Facebook that Philip and maleficent are not being released. I don't know if it's true, but the person that posted said she asked about maleficent and Philip and that they said that they are not being released. But this is a rumor, hopefully they will have them.

Oh god don't tell me that...but its probably not true. The Radio Disney site and other sources already confirmed they exist, so if they weren't coming out then it would be a sudden and strange move by the company. We will probably see them next week or they will wait till the day before release, though I would assume it would be a week before so people can be prepared and raise hype. I'm still disappointed we didn't get pictures this week, but we have waited this long so I guess we can wait a bit longer (though I dont wanna wait anymore lol).

Oh god don't tell me that...but its probably not true. The Radio Disney site and other sources already confirmed they exist, so if they weren't coming out then it would be a sudden and strange move by the company. We will probably see them next week or they will wait till the day before release, though I would assume it would be a week before so people can be prepared and raise hype. I'm still disappointed we didn't get pictures this week, but we have waited this long so I guess we can wait a bit longer (though I dont wanna wait anymore lol).

I hope your right. I'm sure we will get pics next week like Tuesday, then it will be exactly one week before their release

I hope your right. I'm sure we will get pics next week like Tuesday, then it will be exactly one week before their release

I was thinking Monday or Tuesday too. Man I seriously hope they are coming out. We've waited so long now, and I hope its not all for nothing.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing, but I realized that Disney wouldn't do that now.
Think about all the backlash they'll get from people who didn't know.

I think that the dolls will be announced on Friday.

they could always just surprise release it. It could throw of scalpers and the people who suspect about Philip and maleficent will check. I'm sure they will be released since they've been releasing the villains lately. And plus I've heard that lady tremaine was a complete surprise release. So I'm sure it could be a surprise release.

Last edited:

Most people are going to pick up their dolls on october 7th (I am, in store) so how much backlash can there be?

Man I really need to occupy myself somehow until the dolls come out. Its weird how the week before something you have been waiting a long time for is released, it usually feels like its the longest.

Oh thank you! I used an app to recolor her makeup and dress. When aurora was announced, I wanted her in blue.

Same here! Still kind of hoping that they'd do a surprise variant.. But my wallet sure is happy that/if they didn't.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back