• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion
Good luck everyone. I'm working and won't be able to make it to a store. So it will be online for me. I want Belle but would be happy with Beast. Always good to have a backup, things could get crazy.

Okay, so tomorrow morning for the Store, but if that falls through, call at midnight?

You can't call them to pre-order or hold a pre-order for you. If you don't get it tomorrow morning at the store, then you can try online Wednesday morning at 3:00AM EST/12:00AM PST.

This release has definitely been on the quieter side even on the Disney end. I've called two separate stores around me and neither of them can tell me how many they will have and previously they've always been able to let me know days ahead of the number whether pre-release and actual release. One even told me (I'm pretty sure she's wrong) it's a pre-order so there's no set number, they'll just get all the orders and you're guaranteed.. But my usual store told me they'll know how many the morning of and they won't even get a floor sample until Wednesday!

I was really hoping I'd get to see Beast in person before making the final call. I had planned on getting him but kept pondering whether he's worth $120. :\

How early are people planning on getting to their mall?

I'm leaving for my mall about 9am, it's about a fifteen minute drive... but I don't plan on getting the dolls I just want to see the samples in person just in case (who knows maybe I'll fall in love in person...) and pick up the tsums.

Im also going as a test to see how many people show up... I haven't been to a doll release in store since Cinderella and my store then remodeled so I don't know what to expect anymore. Especially with tsums... My store always had a line for tsums but those were the days tsums actually sold out... So again don't know what to expect anymore.

My stores usually don't like giving out the number of dolls, because some less than nice people, use it to their advantage. I'm trying to maintain control and not buy these dolls, but I may go tomorrow for the Tsum Tsum's. (Though I'm trying to talk myself out of those too) But the Beauty and the Beast Tsum Tsum's are a little too cute not to pick up.

Lately it feels like they have been keeping up pretty well with the Tsum Tsum numbers. I hope they realize Beauty and the Beast is just as popular as Frozen (merchandise wise) and stock accordingly. :) Though buying the whole Beauty and the Beast set, and a Pete's Dragon Tsum Tsum is a bit daunting; it's a labor of love. :hsd:

Time to decide if I really, really want to leave the house at 2am to drive an hour and hope the scalpers didn't already get there...

ok... So Panic mode on... The website is having issues for the Tsum Tsum release.... crap!

Soo quick update.... Website wouldn't let me check out. kept saying "Generic Error".. So many other people were able to checkout. Then the website crashed and the Fix it Felix page came up!

Yep. there's a 100% chance this website is not going to work!

Yeah. I could not check out either. Kept telling me to enter my billing address even though it was already entered.....Did anyone get their order to go through?

The site has been doing that for a few weeks now. Last time I placed an order, I had to call in and have a rep place the order for me. Disney Store website is AWFUL!!!!! Facebook is usually full of complaint about the generic error code.

Thanks! Now to find out how to fix the Disney Store website for myself, because when I search for something, it says 'so many items found', but all I get is a blank screen and no items... o_O

I called my Store. They said “first come-first served,†no lottery. I’ll go, but Husband and I agreed: all three or none. We prefer completing sets. So this’ll be easier for me to decide. And not having to stick around until noon or 1pm? That’s nice.

I am in line. Got here 2 hours early and I'm 6th in line and supposedly they have 11 Belles.

Mine had 11 Belles, got there 1 hour early, I was 13th Will the stores get more on the actual release day?

I am SO sad... I meant to get there earlier, but alarm failure happened. :cry::cry: I am really really sad, kinda ridiculous how sad I am.

Got my preorder in store today! Any one else notice they've changed the design of the boxes? I'm a little disappointed because I'd prefer them to be the same for consistency. The new name plate in front of the box is too big and kind of gaudy-looking, in my opinion. Also, I don't know if I were just imagining it, but it looks like they slightly downsized the boxes. However, it could have just been the new design that made it look that way.

Also, Belle's dress is way darker in person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back