• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

disneystore uk pins wanted! can you help me get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
disneystore uk pins wanted! can you help me get them?

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Looks like we in the US can't order these disneystore uk pins. I was hoping one of you kind sirs or madames over in Europe could help me!

I was hoping to get:

Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin King Pin
Item #411099352701
Qty:2
Price:£5.00

&

Stitch Pirate Pin
Item #411098461398
Qty:2
Price:£3.00

Any help would be great! Thank You!

- Alex

Hello from very snowy Scotland, i'd be able to purchase these for you! I will go down to my local DS soon and check if the pins are there otherwise i'd have to order them off the website. How would you go about payment?

Thanks Sean

Alex - if Sean has no luck I can also order them from the web-site. The problem is the UK mailing cost is a flat £5 ($8) unless the order value is over £75 (stupidly steep!!). Mailing cost to you in the uS will be about £3 ($5)

Let me know!

pin70553
i have this one , i know its not on your wants list but i picked it up last month from my DS , just thought you may be intrested :) pm :)
Pin 70553: Disney Store Europe -House Series - Minnie Mouse

If you had posted this yesterday I could have picked them up in London!!!! Unfortunately I live miles from a DS and like earthbound my only option is online.:(:(:( with its daft postage.
The offer is there if you need it

I have the Goofy House of that set as well! I have a load of LE UKDS pins if you are interested, hehe we are trying to load of UKDS pins to you! Lol

I have the stitch pirate pin in my traders but unfortunately I don't have the nightmare pin.

Alex - please have a look at my other Disney Store UK thread & let me know if you would like to add to it - your pins will almost make the amount required, there is a max 2 Jacks per order, although I already have a request for 1, I can get you 1 now & then another soon after - PLMK

Thanks

Last edited:
Vala, thanks for the help but I think I got someone to grab them for me! Thank you for your offer to help!

That's why I like it here (more than I did at Dizpins. No offense but when I was over there, nobody ever offered to help me.) at DPF.

You all rock.

Vala, thanks for the help but I think I got someone to grab them for me! Thank you for your offer to help!

That's why I like it here (more than I did at Dizpins. No offense but when I was over there, nobody ever offered to help me.) at DPF.

You all rock.

Alex - you should have a couple of PM's! PLMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back