• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dizpins Reference Center- Use It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dizpins Reference Center- Use It!
Surprising that it went down without so much notice. Wish it could have stayed out from under pinpics control, as that is like the fox guarding the hen house.

That's what I was afraid of. If pinpics has it, certain people's references might go missing. I have over 15 years of references on the old reference center. I wouldn't be surprised if mine got 'lost' in the shuffle. Sigh...

Seems a bit harsh. I think the PinPics owners/management are pretty helpful and overall are trying to do right by everyone. I'm glad PinPics is taking it under their wings so that its unlikely this will happen again.

Last edited:
Surprising that it went down without so much notice. Wish it could have stayed out from under pinpics control, as that is like the fox guarding the hen house.

Okay so first off we had nothing to do with it going down. The person who kept if up for free for years decided to no longer do that. We had no notice that would happen or we could have transferred over the code to begin with.

That's what I was afraid of. If pinpics has it, certain people's references might go missing. I have over 15 years of references on the old reference center. I wouldn't be surprised if mine got 'lost' in the shuffle. Sigh...

Relax, we have the complete file that we got directly from the person who was running it. There should be no references lost for anybody unless you have been banned. But even those people's references will be available if they make right on the trades that got them banned in the first place.

I know everybody is waiting for it to get back up, but our programmer is very busy at the moment working on new improvements for pinpics. We will get it back up as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back