• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR 10/31 Pick Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not on your available pins list, but is there any way you could pick up a tiny kingdom map for me?
Tiny-Kingdom-Disneyland-Series-1-Mystery-Pin-Collection.jpg

Hi Itza. If you have time, would you possibly be able to pick up a tiny kingdom map for me?
I only want the map not the pins. If any are left. :)

Hi
-can you remove me from the Haunted Holiday mystery boxes please?

Instead, I'm interested in the Gifting Castle.

Also, for the Tiny Kingdom, is the castle pin included with the map? If yes, I would like that too

Mystery Box People!!
@cristywill, @Imaniceshark, @CanaDaLE, @sockgnome, @Fins4pins

A couple of questions for you as I get ready for this pick up trip.

1-what is the total number of boxes you would like, I’ll do my best, plus hubby is coming with and helping :)) I’ll start with two each and then cycle back through to fulfill your full request.

Xmas Carol boxes are confirmed at $17.99/box with one pin per box
Not sure on price of HM mystery boxes

2 - do you want unopened boxes or do you want me to open and attempt to trade for specific ones?

3 - if I’m opening boxes, and trading, what am I trading for, be specific and give me a priority list of what you want

4 - if I’m opening boxes, do you want the empty boxes? All of them, or just one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey folks will get invoices out ASAP and final updates. We are being affected by the power outages in northern California so just crazy busy over here preparing for an episode of Glamping - Home Edition. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Hey folks will get invoices out ASAP and final updates. We are being affected by the power outages in northern California so just crazy busy over here preparing for an episode of Glamping - Home Edition. Thanks for your patience everyone.

So sorry you're dealing with all that!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Can you please take me off of Fantasia Kingdom Consoles list and Wind and Willows Popup list? I was able to get those. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back