• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR - 65th Anniversary "Attraction" Pin Pick Ups -9/1/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post #1 UPDATED.

>Some Very important information below<

**NOTE: This Thread is now Closed to additional requests because each pin has a W/L of one or more.

I am Hoping I'll be able to reserve another Shopping Time, once they are posted, and thus get pins for some/all the W/L mbrs.

As I had said in the beginning, if another member is able to get a reservation, before I do, they are more than welcome, and encouraged, to fill the waitlist requests.

Finally, If any member whose name is on the Main list above decides that they do not want the pin, and there is someone on the Wait list, please let me know as soon as possible. So the W/L mbrs can be moved up.

Okay. Remember I said, "Simply" in the beginning...hahaha. You all are definitely making me earn the Handling fee.

Seriously, I want to give a Shout-Out, WTG, DPF'ers!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Post #1 UPDATED.

>Some Very important information below<

**NOTE: This Thread is now Closed to additional requests because each pin has a W/L of one or more.

I am Hoping I'll be able to reserve another Shopping Time, once they are posted, and thus get pins for some/all the W/L mbrs.

As I had said in the beginning, if another member is able to get a reservation, before I do, they are more than welcome, and encouraged, to fill the waitlist requests.

Finally, If any member whose name is on the Main list above decides that they do not want the pin, and there is someone on the Wait list, please let me know as soon as possible. So the W/L mbrs can be moved up.

Okay. Remember I said, "Simply" in the beginning...hahaha. You all are definitely making me earn the Handling fee.

Seriously, I want to give a Shout-Out, WTG, DPF'ers!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!

Connie, thank you again so much for doing this!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Good Monday :eeyore: (did she just say Good...?) Haha...gotta love Mondays right?!?! :p

Post #1 UPDATED. And Rock and Roll everyone. Thanks for getting your payments in today. Seeing the comments this morning asking about my PayPal address, showed more Community Spirit. Just another reason I Love this Place.

Fyi, unless I have commitments the following day (like TOMORROW...I'm Very Excited :madhatter: )...I'm a Night person, so to a Late sleeper. Thus the reason why I am responding, now.

Outside of @OnceUponADream (please PM at your earliest convenience today) "We are a Go, Houston" for the Reservation Shopping for these "I'm so SHINY" :D attraction pins.

I haven't had a chance to read any of the Threads here (or on FB, etc.) yet, for updates on today's DTD Shopping hours. Fingers crossed all is going well.

Okay, time for my Brunch.

I'll update again later, if needed.

Good Monday :eeyore: (did she just say Good...?) Haha...gotta love Mondays right?!?! :p

Post #1 UPDATED. And Rock and Roll everyone. Thanks for getting your payments in today. Seeing the comments this morning asking about my PayPal address, showed more Community Spirit. Just another reason I Love this Place.

Fyi, unless I have commitments the following day (like TOMORROW...I'm Very Excited :madhatter: )...I'm a Night person, so to a Late sleeper. Thus the reason why I am responding, now.

Outside of @OnceUponADream (please PM at your earliest convenience today) "We are a Go, Houston" for the Reservation Shopping for these "I'm so SHINY" :D attraction pins.

I haven't had a chance to read any of the Threads here (or on FB, etc.) yet, for updates on today's DTD Shopping hours. Fingers crossed all is going well.

Okay, time for my Brunch.

I'll update again later, if needed.

@Connies_Hobby So sorry for the delay Connie! I haven’t been on here the last couple days. I’ve just messaged you. :)

Good afternoon dpf'ers

So yesterday was a complete success. I have risen and I'm on my second cup of coffee.

I will be updating post number one later to show everyone received their pins.

And will be in the process of mailing them out over the next couple days.

I'll be in contact with those who requested additional merchandise pick ups from PT's or WoD.

Have a wonderful afternoon/evening.

Okay, I have a few minutes to add some info.

First, fyi...these pins are HEAVY. They are three layers thick in some cases. So, with that being said, the Shipping fees 'might' be a little more. Needless to say I won't know until I package and weight them.

Second, they are VERY NICE pins. I looked at each one, up close. Fortunately, I did not see any quality issues. You're ALL going to be Pleased!

Third, I have NO DOUBT there will be Left-Overs of these pins. The thing is....will Disney be offering another Reservation Shopping Time, or will they be released at PT's, tomorrow (Thursday) or next Monday (Labor Day)?

It's been my experience from attending Pin Trading Events at DLR, the remainder usually get released the following Monday. So, they might indeed be available.

HaHa...Only God and Disney knows that. I wish I could say, I'll be going over on Monday, but with the Labor Day CROWD and the Excessive Heat Warning we have beginning here Friday through Monday evening...I won't be going to Check. If anyone else is, PLEASE, follow up with the Wait Listers above!

Unless another member has posted a picture of the entire set, I will post one here, tonight or tomorrow.

Bye for now.

Okay, I have a few minutes to add some info.

First, fyi...these pins are HEAVY. They are three layers thick in some cases. So, with that being said, the Shipping fees 'might' be a little more. Needless to say I won't know until I package and weight them.

Second, they are VERY NICE pins. I looked at each one, up close. Fortunately, I did not see any quality issues. You're ALL going to be Pleased!

Third, I have NO DOUBT there will be Left-Overs of these pins. The thing is....will Disney be offering another Reservation Shopping Time, or will they be released at PT's, tomorrow (Thursday) or next Monday (Labor Day)?

It's been my experience from attending Pin Trading Events at DLR, the remainder usually get released the following Monday. So, they might indeed be available.

HaHa...Only God and Disney knows that. I wish I could say, I'll be going over on Monday, but with the Labor Day CROWD and the Excessive Heat Warning we have beginning here Friday through Monday evening...I won't be going to Check. If anyone else is, PLEASE, follow up with the Wait Listers above!

Unless another member has posted a picture of the entire set, I will post one here, tonight or tomorrow.

Bye for now.
If there is a change in the shipping cost for my pins, just let me know, Connie.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah, absolutely, just update as needed on shipping costs. Might be slightly complicated if it’s a low amount to get it paid without also adding another PayPal transaction fee but I’m sure we can figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back