• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR August Pickups - at cost

SOLD! DLR August Pickups - at cost
Hi, any chance you can please pick up the headless horseman AP pin from the mickey's Halloween party? Thanks!

Today's pickups are done. Invoices to follow.

Update: Invoices sent. As always, if there are any errors, or you aren't happy with a pin or if I missed a flaw or something, LMK.

Last edited:
Hi, can I please be on the September list for the toad pocketwatch (2), headless horseman party AP, the villains vault key set, cabinet set, maleficent slider, and transformation set? Thanks!!

Last edited:
I will preemptively toss my name in the hat for the Transformation box set. I can post again on the Sept thread once it's up if that's the rules.

Also, for the record, happy to split it. Just need Jafar. :3

Thanks for everything!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well, since the race is on, haha, I would appreciate a pickup of the Queen of Hearts storybook pin, if you'll be there for that release. Thanks!!!!

I'm interested in Maleficent if you're splitting it up!

Thanks!

I'm lucky that QoH is not a Top 5 (maybe not even Top 10) villain. Only Alice people and villain complete-ists want her. The rest of y'all are ruthless. No wonder you like villains so much.

Hey, I just go for Hades and Jafar!

You know, the literal god of the dead and a snake...

Okay... Maybe I'm not helping my case. XD

Last edited:
Hey, I just go for Hades and Jafar!
You know, the literal god of the dead and a snake...
Okay... Maybe I'm not helped my case. XD

Merlin, I thought for sure you would want that Hades key...

Merlin, I thought for sure you would want that Hades key...
I would love it, but I can't justify a 5 pin set for just one of them. XD especially for Le 150. But if you snag one and don't need Hades, you know where to find me. hahah!

In that case! Please add me to the transformation box set, cabinet set, mali slider, super jumbo and key set.

I'd go in with you if you'd like. I want the Ursula/Vanessa one!

to get in before... yeah, September is gonna suck for my credit card.

Things I'm interested in:
All three boxed sets, though I am looking to split them with folks. I'm happy to front the cash! I just want Maleficent, Hades, and Frollo from them. With Mal being priority. Also,the Maleficent, Facilier, Chernabog book pins.

I'd be ecstatic to take Lady Tremaine with my boy Lucifer off of your hands in the key pin set if available.

Please transfer over to September's post when up Sean. Thanks

I will be there on the 7th so I can get pins that day.

Snow speeder
Doorways to Disney- Star Wars C-3PO.

Thanks.

P.S.

IMHO it is asking a lot of Shelterkat to get those Villain vault pins.