• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR December Pickups - At Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you please put me down for a Belle & Beast Love Letter pin? Thank you!

On the list - you will receive a total from Speezard!

Jungle cruise podh. Thank you!

On the list - you will receive a total from Shelterkat!

Could I please be added to the list for the BatB Love Letter? Thank you both!

On the list - you will receive a total from Speezard!

It's not on your list but wondering if you would be able to pick up 5 packs of the Royal Hall Mystery Boxes? Not sure if they're still readily available but saw them and fell in love!

On the list - I think they're sold out, but Shelterkat/Speezard can take a look.

Would you please add me to the list for Sounds of the Season Haunted Mansion, Tiki Room, and Pirates and the Woodland Winter Sven and triplets, if possible? Thank you!

Hi, could you please also put me down for the French Market?
thank you so much

All pins picked up. All invoices sent, unless you are expecting more pickups this month. If there are any questions or errors PLEASE let me know. I'm brain dead after 8 hours and 40 pin pick ups for 3 groups LOL:crazy:

Firstly apologies for the delayed posting , I had to budget for Christmas
If they're still available could I please get :
Sounds of the Season ~ Enchanted Tiki Room
Ice Skate ~ Maleficent
Ice Skate ~ Cheshire Cat

And if it's still around from last month :
Felix Navidad hinged pin

Hi,
I would like to request the PODH French market pin.
Also, I passed the pick up date for PODH jungle cruise, but if it's not too confusing to add me now (and if it's still in stock), I would love to get one of that too.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meeko R/C please & if anyone wants to go in on the ice skates pack, I'd love the lion king one :3

On the list - you will receive a total from Shelterkat if they are still available.

Can I please have a Star Wars POTM Geonosis.

On the list - you will receive a total from Shelterkat if they are still available.

On the list - you will receive a total from Shelterkat if they are still available and from Speezard for the other pickup.

This was a surprise release December 15. I only picked up two. Be aware the fabric in the bubble is very hard to see with the white background. And the pin is kinda ugly LOL. $21.07 covers pin, mailing, paypal fee. If more than two people want, I can pick up next run.
1. Vans4Bkah
2. Hopemax
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I'll take one!

An additional tidbit, to go along with the look of the pin. I wish this pin was a WDW pin. Their ride was down for rehab, and when it came back up someone didn't correctly attach the old woman's head to her body. So a short time after the ride re-opened, the motion caused her head to fly off and get damaged. They didn't have a replacement, so they replaced her head with a male Pirate head. So needless to say the old woman looks even more hideous than this pin.

Last edited:
Hi Shelterkat,
I am also looking for 2017(dated) Sleeping Beauty pin if there is one released this year. I am usually in LA for Christmas and buy it myself but we were unable to go this year.
Here is a pic of last year's pin. I am looking for this year's version, if they made one.....

Thank you :0) and Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.