• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR January Pickups - close to cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR January Pickups - close to cost
Hi there,
Can I be added to the list for Disneyland Decades Collection: 1985-1994 (LE3000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)?

I also saw someone mention on FB that there's a shirt? Does anyone know how much the shirt is? Are you able to pick this up too?

Thanks!
Melanie

Last edited:
Hi there,
Can I be added to the list for Disneyland Decades Collection: 1985-1994 (LE3000) $15.95 (+$2 surcharge)?

I also saw someone mention on FB that there's a shirt? Does anyone know how much the shirt is? Are you able to pick this up too?

Thanks!
Melanie

On the list - PM sent.

S & G,

When you are there on the 30th can you see if there are any more
Disney Duets: Queen of Hearts and Alice (LE3000) $14.95 (+$1 surcharge)

My wife just discovered it and now wants one. You can add it to my other pins. If you can secure one please send additional payment info.

Thanks
Bob

I'd like :
May - Ariel
July - Jessica Rabbit
I'll probably end up getting a full set but these 2 are my priority for now . I also messaged about some mystery pins , I'm going to pass on them for now .

On the list!

S & G,

When you are there on the 30th can you see if there are any more
Disney Duets: Queen of Hearts and Alice (LE3000) $14.95 (+$1 surcharge)

My wife just discovered it and now wants one. You can add it to my other pins. If you can secure one please send additional payment info.

Thanks
Bob

On the list!

Could I be added for the 2016 Oswald, please? :)

On the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back