• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR July Pickups - at cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like each of the Maleficent pins. If I could be added to those lists. Thank you!

May I please have a pocketwatch?

Thanks so much!!

Can I be put down for Essence of Evil - Maleficent? Also, just to clarify, these prices don't include shipping, correct? Thanks!

The price is retail - so it does not include CA tax or shipping

Can you please cancel the crooked comrades pins I requested .
Many Thanks

All updated!

I guess I should have been more specific on Maleficent, Ha. I did not even look at the Pin Trading Tales pin because I have not collected any of the previous ones.

I would like the Essence of Evil Maleficent pin for my wife instead of the Pin Trading Tales Maleficent.

Thanks

Last edited:

Updated! Sorry - I didn't realize either ... surprised I didn't ask haha

Could I be added to the 20,000 leagues pocket watch please?

On the list!

Can you please add Star Wars xWing fighter to our request? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
May I be put on the list for:
Crooked Comrades (x4 boxes, Lucifer, Si & Am priority, but if not available, any 4 boxes okay)
Doorways to Disney - Toy Story Mania
Pin Trading Tales - Maleficent

Please and thank you!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

If there's any chance for the Surprise release Fantasmic pin, I'd love to get in on it!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
In case there are any Pirate fans , they've switched the medal release today from Tiki Room to Pirates of the Caribbean

Pic courtesy of our very own Shelterkat :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.