• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR June Pickups - close to cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR June Pickups - close to cost
Oh no! Back injuries are the worst... Hope you feel better soon!

I might be too late to this but I figured I'd give it a shot. If there happens to be an extra Inside Out pin I'd be interested in it. Also interested in the 4th of July Up pin. Thanks either way, and I hope your back feels better!

Inside Out was sold out the day of, if not the day after. I went back the weekend after the release and there were none left. I have placed you on the list for 4th of July - you are on the stretch goal list, so if I can buy enough the day of I will send you a total then.

Sorry about the back problems. Hope you feel better soon.

Sorry to hear you hurt your back!! Hope you feel better soon!! :bigthumb:

Sorry to hear about your back. Feel better soon

Hello Sean
I hope you're feeling better
If next time you go they still have one of the Summer Mickey pins available can you please add it to my collection .
Cheers
David

I've placed you on the list for the Summer Mickey pin.

To all above: thanks for all the well wishes - I am doing a little better, but still have a ways to go!

Hey Sean. Could you put me down for an Inside Out Booster pack? And I will wait for July flyer. If nothing of interest, you may as well ship this with the fortune cookie you held onto for me :)

I so like the Inside Out pins, but I’ve sworn to not expand the number of my sets.

As it is, husband is telling me to plan a vacation for November--4 days Universal Orlando, 4 days WDW. The transition day in between will allow Downtown Disney and the other hotels. We’re looking at Cabana Bay and Pop Century. I’m told Pop Century has their own buses, so just hotel-to-park/park-to-hotel. A 20-minute drive would be from anyplace, but not having to stop at other hotels sounds great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back