Sold/Ended: DLR June PTN - looking to sponsor someone or sell tickets

Discussion in 'Completed Pin Sales' started by DrewStitch, May 16, 2019.

1. DrewStitch

DrewStitch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey pin fam! I made a huge error and will not be able to go DLR June’s PTN anymore even though I bought two tickets. I got too excited about the sword in the stone pins and didn’t realize my pass was blocked :(

I’m looking to sponsor someone in so they can attend the event for me and pick up my rsp’s. You wouldn’t have to ship it out to me since I can meet you outside the park(I planned on attending anyways). However, I’m not opposed to just selling my two reservation tickets for $20 each and I can cancel my rsp’s so I don’t lose money either. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

2. MischiefMade

MischiefMade Ghost Dog Trainer

0   0   0

Oh No! I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I won't be able to help seeing I live on the opposite end of the continent but I'm wishing for pixie dust for you and that it will all work out!

DrewStitch likes this.
  3. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    301   0   0

Can one person have two reservations? I’d be fine picking up your pins and bringing them outside the park but I already have a reservation under my name.

4. DrewStitch

DrewStitch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I’m not sure :/ thank you so for kindly offering! I’m going to call the Disney number tomorrow and see what my options are

timeerkat likes this.