• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dlr ptn 06/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dlr ptn 06/29
I will be there. Look for me for trades! :). I typically have a few more pins than what is currenly on my trades list.

I will be there. Look for me for trades! :). I typically have a few more pins than what is currenly on my trades list.

Daniel you're coming down for the PTN? I will be there and would like to meet you and probably do more trading! I have quite some pins on your wants and you have some on mine so maybe we can work something out!

I think this will be one of the biggest since people will be taking 4th of July week off and can just start early. I'm already afraid of the parks being totally packed.

I think this will be one of the biggest since people will be taking 4th of July week off and can just start early. I'm already afraid of the parks being totally packed.

I don't think so. Because 4th of July is on a Wednesday. I can see them taking the 5th and 6th off (and making it a long weekend)

I want to go soooo bad. But wont be able to make it. I will be there in the morning for Gear Up for Adventure pin release though.

Everybody have fun. Remember pin trading should be fun.

:O seriously?! Aw! You should have messaged me on here! I did at one point go around asking if anyone was pin trading and did a couple trades. Hopefully we'll get to do some trading together at PTN!

And to everyone else, be sure to message me! Maybe we can make plans to meet up and trade! :)

were you the one going around with another girl? I think you traded with my son, he was on the air mattress near the alley... he picked out a pirate's hat. was that you?

P.S I will be there as well offering people trades, if your of age as well I will be happy to offer beer and shots as well for pins :)

AMEN!! 2Infinity and I will be together so if you see us say hi!!! we both have pictures of ourselves up at the forum and we both collect tangled!! maybe ill wear something Rapunzel like :p

Seeing how many people will be there excites me. EVERYONE, BRING YOUR TANGLED PINS SO WE CAN TRADE... ;)

ChickenLittle said:
were you the one going around with another girl? I think you traded with my son, he was on the air mattress near the alley... he picked out a pirate's hat. was that you?

Oh my gosh! That was your son?! By far the cutest kid EVER! Yes! That was me! :) he traded me for an Alice pin I didn't have! It was awesome!

echoraphael said:
AMEN!! 2Infinity and I will be together so if you see us say hi!!! we both have pictures of ourselves up at the forum and we both collect tangled!! maybe ill wear something Rapunzel like :p

"maybe ill wear something Rapunzel like :p"
Okay Connor... Hahaha!

Echo only has like, 4, was it?, more Rapunzel pins to go soo hopefully some of you will have what she needs :)

Soo excited to meet everyone!!

This will be the first PTN I won't be able to go to in a while T____T I'll be at Anime-Expo which I'll admit, is fun...but I almost want to ditch one day there for ptn lol

I got my shirt..... *laughs*

Needless to say, a lanyard would block the words printed across the front. I wont be wearing my pink pirate lanyard as a result.

Heres the thing folks: With a 5m old in hand, I will be set up at a table. please come visit me. I don't want to miss out on the trade fun because folks cant find me. And glancing through wants for those who responded on this post, I know we have some trading to do.

I am aiming to get a wall or corner table so that our gigantostroller has space to park. I will have a light green shirt on. My baby is the likely the only baby there with a cleft lip, you cant miss her.

My hubby will likely wander with our 3yr old at some point.

please visit me??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back