• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DMR LE Fantasyland Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the pin out of my mailbox! I'm writing this from my phone right now, but I'll upload pics later tonight! It's a gorgeous pin, but unfortunately it doesn't say what the edition size in on the back! The back actually labels it as a "Limited Release," rather than a Limited Edition... even though the back card does actually say Limited Edition. Odd!

Recieved mine as well,it's a beautiful pin too,even came on its own special card and a brochure of the new fantasyland,which I thought was cool

My pin arrived today in RI and it is very cool! It even came with a Fantasyland Brochure which is just an added bonus. There's no edition size on the back so I guess that is still unknown but in the end it is a really beautiful pin. Now I face the dilemma of having it as a trader or keeping it as part of my collection. I posted some pics to my page if you're interested in seeing it!

Yes there's no edition size at all,just limited release on the pin itself with the black stamp stock UPC on it and limited edition on the card

Here's some photos of the pin! I also took a bunch of pics of the New Fantasyland Brochure, as well! So if anyone's interested in seeing those, please let me know! Otherwise I'm just gonna post these pics so this post isn't too insanely photo heavy :p

Sorry if the quality of the photos isn't too great! I loaned my grandpa my camera and haven't gotten it back yet, so all the photos are from my phone! ^_^;;

tumblr_mf42ky2E8h1qions2o1_500.jpg

Still in the packaging.

tumblr_mf42ky2E8h1qions2o2_1280.jpg

Out of the packaging, but on the backer card still.

tumblr_mf42ky2E8h1qions2o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mf42ky2E8h1qions2o4_1280.jpg

A couple photos of the pin off the backer card

tumblr_mf42ky2E8h1qions2o5_1280.jpg

See how the pin only says "Limited Release" on the back. So no updates on the LE size :(

tumblr_mf42ky2E8h1qions2o6_1280.jpg

For size comparison, I put the pin next to a quarter. Weirdly, it turned out to be one of the best pictures of the bunch! :rofl:

Sorry that last photo is so big!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back