• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! docfish2u got zapped by Arielskellington1423

ZAPPED! docfish2u got zapped by Arielskellington1423

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi everybody,

So I won an auction from Matt (Arielskellington1423) and I was expecting this pin:

pin60966th72
Pin 60966: DLR - Year of a Million Dreams 2008 Collection - Peter Pan

What I was not expecting was these 2 great zaps:

That was so very nice of Matt!!! Thank you very much!!!

David

Pin karma :D Congratulations! The peter pin is hilarious as is the whole "Year of a Million Dreams" pins haha

Woo! :D Congrats!

Not to toot my own horn but no one will over surpass my zap to David MUAHAHHA (Though you never know!)

A sneaky and nice person like you who loves destroying signatures definitely deserves more though!

I'm having trouble finding some of the pins in your sig but don't worry, I'll sink your battlesig soon enough! :mickey:

Woo! :D Congrats!

Not to toot my own horn but no one will over surpass my zap to David MUAHAHHA (Though you never know!)

A sneaky and nice person like you who loves destroying signatures definitely deserves more though!

I'm having trouble finding some of the pins in your sig but don't worry, I'll sink your battlesig soon enough! :mickey:

Yes yours is going to be a very hard zap to beat!!! But your sigy is going down soon also :poke:

Last edited:
Watch now someone zaps you 10 of your most wanted and goes "HA beat yours Nekov!" LOL :D

Also, never! You won't take my beautiful siggy alive!! ARGH! lol

;_; That reminds me I haven't checked my mail in a long time and I'm going to be scared if I see your address on a package one of these days LOL.

*needs a battleship icon here* I think I'll make one! lol!

Yes yours is going to be a very hard zap to beat!!! But your sigy is going down soon also :poke:

I want to shout out to David for the VERY generous pin zaps I got last week (and I didn't even know what pin zaps were!). Thanks so much!

:eek2: Lol glad you liked it! That auction ended so upside down and unfair I wasn't going to let that happen! No need to thank me your always a great person to trade with!

On another note I must make it my mission to be your top zap!! :x::crazy: I know it'll take me forever!
Thanks for being AWSOME David!

:eek2: Lol glad you liked it! That auction ended so upside down and unfair I wasn't going to let that happen! No need to thank me your always a great person to trade with!

On another note I must make it my mission to be your top zap!! :x::crazy: I know it'll take me forever!
Thanks for being AWSOME David![/QUOTE

This is going to be very hard, here is what Nekov zapped me with that made my wife cry:
pin53019

Come on Arielskellington and Nekov, let's slay this foul beast and make him change his signature >:D MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

:poke:I have not forgotten your nice banner has yet to be destroyed by me yet Kupo!!! I am coming for you!!!!

lmfao yes! Revengee!!! :bigthumb:

You are one of the sweetest people I know!!! But!!! I have not forgotten you have a new banner also!!!

​WOOOHHHHAAAAHHHHAAA

Thanks for being AWSOME David![/QUOTE

This is going to be very hard, here is what Nekov zapped me with that made my wife cry:
pin53019

:poke:I have not forgotten your nice banner has yet to be destroyed by me yet Kupo!!! I am coming for you!!!!

You are one of the sweetest people I know!!! But!!! I have not forgotten you have a new banner also!!!

​WOOOHHHHAAAAHHHHAAA

:shock: Jaw drops to the floor!! WOOOHHHHAAAAHHHHAAA is definitely right!! That is gonna be a tough one!!... Not impossible though!! :rofl: Kupo this should be fun!!

Back