• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Docfish2u's sweet auction!!! Ends Sunday June 16th 7pm Disneyland time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Docfish2u's sweet auction!!! Ends Sunday June 16th 7pm Disneyland time
Ok I know I'm joining this late in the game, but I REALLY want an Oz pin. ANY Oz pin. So I must give this a shot and bid for Finley.
I've decided to go retro with my candy and I'm hoping you can't get this stuff in Seattle.
Here goes:

1 box of Mini Charleston Chews. They are little pieces of nougat covered in chocolate. Box is 4 ounces. Not sure how many in a box but it's no less than 30 pieces.
2676479756_14e3bc7476_m.jpg

1 3.5 ounce box of Sixlets. Kind of like plain M&Ms, but smaller and round.
1574332611_2e5c2fa68d_m.jpg

1 bag of mini Cow Tales (one of my favorites). They are a chewy caramel stick with a cream filling with powdered sugar on the outside. Not sure how many in a bag but it's at least 8 to 10.
vanilla-cow-tales-125550-ic.jpg

1 package of Mallo Cup. They look like Reese's, but have marshmallow instead of peanut butter.
300px-Mallo-Cup-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Also throwing in 2 dozen homemade bite-size pan de polvo. Just in case you don't know what that is, it's a crumbly cookie covered in cinnamon and sugar (another one of my favorites).
IMG_5056.jpg

Ok I know I'm joining this late in the game, but I REALLY want an Oz pin. ANY Oz pin. So I must give this a shot and bid for Finley.
I've decided to go retro with my candy and I'm hoping you can't get this stuff in Seattle.
Here goes:

1 box of Mini Charleston Chews. They are little pieces of nougat covered in chocolate. Box is 4 ounces. Not sure how many in a box but it's no less than 30 pieces.
2676479756_14e3bc7476_m.jpg

1 3.5 ounce box of Sixlets. Kind of like plain M&Ms, but smaller and round.
1574332611_2e5c2fa68d_m.jpg

1 bag of mini Cow Tales (one of my favorites). They are a chewy caramel stick with a cream filling with powdered sugar on the outside. Not sure how many in a bag but it's at least 8 to 10.
vanilla-cow-tales-125550-ic.jpg

1 package of Mallo Cup. They look like Reese's, but have marshmallow instead of peanut butter.
300px-Mallo-Cup-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Also throwing in 2 dozen homemade bite-size pan de polvo. Just in case you don't know what that is, it's a crumbly cookie covered in cinnamon and sugar (another one of my favorites).
IMG_5056.jpg

Thank you for the bid, unfortunately I can get everything but those tasty looking cookies. This would put you into third place, but if you are looking for any oz pin we could work something out as I do have 3 of the poster pins.

I am bidding on Alice and I bit 2 boxes of Pims. Now what are Pims you may ask? They are a cookie with raspberry filling and a light dark chocolate top with a taste that is sinful yet amazing

I add to my bid, 6 of my famous 3 stack chocolate covered marshmallows on a stick , a dozen of my grandmas famous Hershey kiss peanut butter cookies, 1 huge bag of any candy you would want

bid for all pins

1 customized chocolate bar from Verkade, real dutch chocolate, you my pick the flavor and photo for one the wrap
4 Verkade Chocolate bars
real dutch liquorice/sweets 1 oz.
main_image.jpg

Butterscotch-klein.png
Amandel-klein.png
Extra-puur-klein.png
Cappuccino-klein.png

The end draws near. What shall David decide?
(I'm out of the running, but it's still fun to watch ^^ )

First off, thank you to everybody who bid, I am sorry for the delay in posting the winners.

Finley:

1st) Lizard1515(26) - 5 each Chocolates and 3 types of cookies

Monsters Inc Marquee:

1st) Zagles14(44 & 88) - Turron Jijona, 1 bar Dulce de Leche (this looks fantastic), 3 packages cuban churros(also looks really good)

Alice:

1st) tokyodisneydad(32 & 36) 10 items: 1b, 2, 4a, 5c, 8, 10, 11a, 11d, 12a, 14b, 16c

Peg:

1st) Lumpylover (109) - 5 items 2, 16d, 18, 24, 28

Thank you to everybody who played along with my auction!!! It is always fun to see how creative everybody here can be!!!

I am taking a week off of auctions to decide what the next prize will be and it will be another Arts/Crafts auction and the theme will be Mulan for it.

See you next week!!! Thank you again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back