• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Docfish2u's sweet auction!!! Ends Sunday June 16th 7pm Disneyland time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Docfish2u's sweet auction!!! Ends Sunday June 16th 7pm Disneyland time
Oh Daaaavid... you gonna post a new leaderboard? We are all dieing to know.. lol I need to start figuring out if my new bid was good enough or needs a change up again.

Yup :rofl: it takes a long while to do the leaderboards, but I will post a new one each night.

Of course u need more options to choose from...ur life would be too easy without them...plus I havent even posted the chocolate choices or Umaibo option.... Lol

And dont forget I added to my marqueebid...it now stands at

15 Your choice PLUS 5 of my choice...taking your tastes into consideration of course.

Hi Vixy, your bid was pretty easy to understand. The problem I am having is, it is hard to know where to put a mystery bid against known bids. Especially when it is so hard to choose the known bids.

Oh okay, just checking! I thought you were replying to each bid; I didn't realize you were just asking clarifying questions where needed. Sorry about being a little paranoid. :)

I'm going to bow out now, too much competition and the cost of shipping ill be able to buy the pin myself :rofl: Good luck everyone!

My bids will not change..especially since we might can trade after for pins that I actually want for keepers instead of ones that I would use for good traders.....But I will expand your choices here.

Item 21

Item 21 Pooh and Piglet sugar wafer snack with chocolate ceam and vanilla cream...this option is the first time I have seen this so it may become unavailable

ITEM22

Item 22 Mickey and Minnie cookie biscuits
22a. Strawberry flavor
22b. Chocolate flavoer

Item 23

Item 23 Picola suge wafer sticks with flavor insides
23a. Vanilla
23b. Green tea

oops hit post before I finished

Item 24

Item 24 Poku Poku Tai choco wafer....means lucky fish...the ouside is like an icecream cone and the inside is puufy chocolate

Item 25

Item 25 Caramel corn...like caramel popcorn...a little
25a. regular flavor
25b. Strawberry flavor

Item 26

Item 26 Apllo Strawberry and chocolate....I was addicted to these for awhile

Item 27

Item 27 Pucca Fish....not really fish but little crispy cookies filled
27 a. Chocolate
27b. Strawberry

Item 28

Item 28 Mickey and Minnie Choco pop

Item 29

Item 29 Genji Pies...very old Japanese snack...sweet and crunchy

Item 30...now we are getting in to the chocolates

Item 30 Meiji strawberry chocolate

Item 31

31. Dars Chocolate bites

31a. Milk Chocolate
32b. Bitter chocolate
32c. White

Item 33.

33. Ghana chocolate....as for chocolate I prefer Hershey (cant get it here) but Ghana is pretty good

33a. Milk
33b. Black 8strong)
33c.White

Item 34

Item 34. Green tea (matcha flavored) chocolate

Item 35.

35. Alfort chocolate dipped cookie wafers.....My oldest daughters favorite

35a. White chocolate with Chocolate cookies
35b.Milk chocolate
35c. Dark Chocolate
35 d.Green tea chocolate

Item 36

36. Oreo Chocolate
36a...Cookies and Cream
36b. Strawberry

I have one more option to post later

*Note, I will be adding about a million different types of Haribo gummies as I will be going to a larger grocery store later (most likely tomorrow). I will explain my bid more after I have attached and explained the pictures/sweets.
attachment.php

1. Ritter Sport Summer Flavors---Minis
-----12 mini squares of the Limited Release Summer Ritter Sport. Flavors: White Chocolate Coconut (my brother doesn't like coconut either, but he loves this!!!), Strawberry Yogurt, Raspberry-Cranberry Yogurt.
*If there are any other flavors you would like I would love to add them, but I believe you can get them in the US.
attachment.php

2. Choceur Schoko-Milch Riegel
-----A bar of (literally translated) noble-milk chocolate with fine milk filling
-----In other words, milk chocolate with a creamy milk-like filling

attachment.php

3. Kinderbar Country
-----Chocolate bars with fine cream and cereal
-----This brand of chocolate is very popular with us kiddos here in Germany ;)

attachment.php

4. Werther's Original Chocolate Special (Sorry for sideways picture)
-----Chocolate shell with caramel filling

attachment.php

5. Chocolate Feine Helle (Fine Light) Chocolate Special
-----Never had this one, but I think it is all chocolate with a caramel marble???

attachment.php

7. Toffife
-----Caramelized Hazelnuts (more like Toffee) with chocolate and nougat creme

attachment.php

8. Blätterteig Gebäck (Puff Cookies)
-----Biscuit-like cookies from Italy
-----Really good!!!

attachment.php

9. Vitalgebäck (Vital Cookies)
-----Crispy cookies with sunflower seeds and currants.
-----Considered one of the healthier cookies.
-----I'm not a fan of currants, so this one isn't for me, but most adults I know like them

attachment.php

10. Choco Bistro Cookies
a. Triple Chocolate
~ fine milk chocolate, white chocolate, and delicately bitter (semi-sweet) chocolate
b. White Chocolate and Cranberry
~ white chocolate and delicate American cranberries
c. Nougatelli Cookies
~ chocolate chip cookies filled with nougat creme (it is lighter and more chocolately than Nutella, but otherwise tastes the same)
~ it is AMAZING!!!

attachment.php

11. Cookies and Waffle-Cookies (mixed bag)
-----Red Bag

12. Waffle-Cookie (mixed bag)
-----Blue Bag

attachment.php

13. Choco Bistro Neapolitaner Wafflen (Neapolitan Wafers)
-----with Chocolate Hazelnut filling (Nutella)

attachment.php

14. Reis-Wafflen (Rice-Waffle cookies) with milk chocolate
-----Rice-waffle cookies. One side is dipped in milk chocolate
-----Really good!!!

attachment.php

15. Choco Bistro Schoko-Wafflen
-----Chocolate waffle cookies with nougat and fine chocolate filling
-----Another really good one!!!

attachment.php

16. Swiss Sweets/Cookies/Pastries
a. Chocino
~Chocolate drizzled cookies with thin chocolate middle
b. Amandi Orange
~Never had this, but I believe it is shredded orange and caramel with a chocolate bottom
c. Triangel
~Sweet rice triangle cookies
b. Medaillon Noir
~Chocolate circles with traditional flower-shaped white chocolate.
~Really good!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

17. Choco Bistro Cookies/Biscuits
a. Schokokeks Minis
~crispy biscuit cookies with milk chocolate
b. Cookies Minis
~crispy cookies with bits of chocolate (most similar to chocolate chip cookies)
c. Butterkeks Minis
~Crispy butter biscuit cookies
d. Jaffa Cake Minis
~delicate egg cookie with delicately bitter chocolate and orange fruit filling.
~Delicious!

That is all I will share for now, but I plan on adding more later. As you can tell, I pretty much did the same thing as tokyodisneydad, but I thought it was organized, so here ya go.
Anyway, my bid for now:

For Marquee: 10 items of your choice
For Peg PTD: 5 items of your choice
For Finley: 3 items of your choice

I will be adding lots of Haribo soon. They have almost any flavor you can think of.

Oh yes, and hazelnut is very popular here when used with chocolate. Even my brother and friends who do not like nuts love the chocolate and cookies here! Also, it is not usually whole or chopped nuts. Usually something along the lines of Nutella or a chocolate creme.

frak, tokyodisneydad. you're gonna make me go to World Market and buy Japanese snacks before this is over :facepalm:

MORE OPTIONS!!! (My camera died, so these are pics from the internet)

happy_hippo.jpg

18. Happy Hippos
-----Hippo shaped "biscuits" with milk chocolate and cocoa cream filling
-----One of the most amazing things in Germany
*5 hippos= 1 item

haribo_goldbaren_enl.jpg

19. Haribo Gummies
-----Classics :)

original.jpg

20. Haribo Phantasia
-----Animal shaped Haribo gummies

DETA1-1201.jpg

21. Haribo Tropifrutti
-----Tropical fruit-flavored Haribo gummies

Haribo%20Schnuller.jpg

22. Haribo Schnuller
-----Pacifier shaped Haribo gummies

pandas200g_xs.jpg

23. Haribo Pandas
-----Panda shaped Haribo gummies
-----Flavors are Vanilla and fruit

AAAACxbKzHcAAAAAAT1k0w.jpg

24. Haribo Bananas
-----Banana shaped and flavored Haribo gummies

481429.jpg

25. Haribo Happy Cherries
-----Cherry shaped and flavored Haribo gummies

AAAAC2XMNYYAAAAAAKpYQA.jpg

26. Haribo Happy Cola
-----Cola shaped and flavored Haribo gummies

Ferrero_Kinder_Schokobons_222930_Inh_125_g_811155_g.GIF

27. Kinder Schoko-bons
-----Chocolate balls/bon-bons with a nutella/hazelnut filling.
-----Another very, very good one!

DETA1-784.jpg

28. Kinder Riegel
-----Classic Kinder bar with creamy milk filling
-----Really good! This is something we send to friends in the States all the time!

If I see anything else, I will add them later, but that is all for now. Once again, here is my bid:

for Marquee: 10 items of your choice
for Peg: 5 items of your choice
for Finley: 3 items of your choice

Hey David. Imma bow out of this. When you visit this fall you are going to get cookies from me no matter what anyway. You will get to chose what kind at a later date.

So, go after some of those exotic snacks!!!

Man I wish I could get homemade goodies like those that have been bid. David just to help u get as much variety as possible Im ok if u choose homemade goodies over my store bought stuff and U could still get Japan goodies in trade on that other auction when u win. Especially if these pins mean more to someone else as they would go in my traders anyway. I just love the auction idea more than the pins thus my bid.

Here is the Friday leaderboard update, and no it did not get any easier. With a couple people dropping out there are changes

Finley:

1st) Lizard1515(26) - 5 each Chocolates and 3 types of cookies

2nd) Lumpylover(109) - 3 items 16d, 18, 28

3rd) Onlera(60) - 4 pieces of Lembas Bread

Monsters Inc Marquee:

1st) Zagles14(44 & 88) - Turron Jijona, 1 bar Dulce de Leche (this looks fantastic), 3 packages cuban churros(also looks really good)

2nd) Lumpylover(109) - 10items 2, 8, 14, 15, 16d, 18, 24, 28, 17a, 16a

3rd) Molly(89) - 50 pieces of homemade caramels

4th) tokyodisneydad(32 & 36) 1b, 2, 4a, 5c, 8, 10, 11a, 11d, 12a, 13c, 14b, 16c, 20c, 17, 16b, 15c + 5 items your choice

5th) chroll(45) - Jack cookie boquet, 2 dozen pumpkin cookies

Alice:

1st) tokyodisneydad(32 & 36) 10 items: 1b, 2, 4a, 5c, 8, 10, 11a, 11d, 12a, 14b, 16c

2nd) Vixy(83) - 1 mystery sweet from each country you visit

3rd) fordracing31(86) - Van Berg cupcakes

4th) Starry_solo(47) - 1 large package pocky

Peg (this one is also very close and hard to pick a leader so don't hold me to it!!!):

1st) Lumpylover (109) - 5 items 2, 16d, 18, 24, 28

2nd) tokyodisneydad(32 & 36) - 10 items: 1b, 2, 4a, 5c, 8, 10, 11a, 11d, 12a, 14b, 16c

3rd) Lizard1515(26) - 5 each chocolates and 3 types of cookies

4th) CrashMyParty(50) - 2 bags Crunch Mellows

5th) Starry_solo(47) - 1 large pack pocky

All:

1st) Combatdre(24) - 2 dozen Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies, 2 dozen chocolate chip cookies

2nd) Poohs_hotstuff(51) - 3 chocolate bars, chocolate biscuits, sea salt carmels, kinder eggs Hot wheels

3rd) oOMayumiOo(68) - 1 tray Blueberry Mochi Cake

Again tonight the single bids are beating out the bids for all of the pins.

c'est la vie, I too shall bow out as you seem to prefer the foreign yummies. I may grace you with most excellent cookery skills at another time ;)........if you're lucky.

c'est la vie, I too shall bow out as you seem to prefer the foreign yummies. I may grace you with most excellent cookery skills at another time ;)........if you're lucky.

I did say that our overseas members would probably have an advantage in this auction. Also the variety of things offered makes a difference also.

Thank you so much for playing though!!!

Ok I'm in Cali but I would love to share my baking with you and thought I'd give it a shot.

24- 2 dozen white chocolate turtle cookies made by me. Nom nom I bid for the DSF LAtT pin she's cute.

I found the Turron Jijona after LITERALLY driving around visiting different places I thought might have it for like 3 hours... Everywhere I went told me the same thing... "we only carry it during Christmas..." SO glad I was able to find it, so cement that as part of my bid for the marquee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back