• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Does anyone know these pinpics traders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know these pinpics traders?

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi guys! So I have been trying to get in touch with a couple of traders on pinpics that have two of my most wanted. I have sent them several trade requests and can't get a reply from them so I was wondering if anyone might know them on a more personal level that could perhaps contact them and attempt a trade for me?

The traders name on pinpics is : earthfaries

He or She has pin 47884 on her traders.

and

The traders name on pinpics is : azroofer

he or she has 47883

I do seem to have a few pins that both traders want on my traders but neither have replied to any pin pics requests I have sent, any help trying to trade for these pins would be MUCH appreciated. I am perfectly willing to purchase a pin they want for these pins if I could just get a reply.

Thanks guys I hope someone can help me!

Laura

No idea about these people, but I never get any response from azroofer either. (S)he has an e-mail addy listed on Pinpics. I have checked on dizpins ref center and last ref for that e-mail address is in 2010. Either this trader changed e-mail address or stopped trading.

The other person seems to be updating his/her collection and wants list. I sent requests for 47884 but no responses so far. We just forwarded our clocks today by one hr, a lot of people on the west coast are not up yet. I'll let you know if anyone agrees to trade with me.

as in a previous thread....people dont always respond, so if you dont get anyresponse assume a no. Either they list trades in hopes of getting a specific grail, or they dont link their pinpics to their email, or they may use a "junk" email that they check like once a month, or they are not active anymore. Dont put too much energy into it. No sense hounding people, cause if they wanted to trade they would. You will get the pins---just sit back and have fun. Lots of fun active traders on here, "if you trade them. they will come".

I do realise that Dawny, and thanks or the advice, but like I said above I was just wondering if anyone knew those people as some traders won't trade with people they don't know and tho my diz pins refs rant high I have loads on here.

Okay I have streamed through the inbox with the search for azroofer but no luck - looks like I had sent him a pin request in Spetember 2011 and hadnt got a response (along with many other pin traders) - sorry I cant help this time.

I've traded with azroofer before but it's been a few years since I did. I think he is not currently active in trading.

I'm pretty sure azroofer is not currently trading. Such a bummer bc they have at least 6 pins that I really really really want and they are just posted on pinpics teasing me. Ugh!!!

I've tried to trade with azroofer for over two years, never once with any kind of response from them.

Azroofer has 52 of my wants. :) Hope everything is okay with him or her. It's hard to imagine being so involved in this hobby that you have almost 3000 traders, and then having something happen that makes you stop all together. Wonder what happened?

Laura, although I see that you've found one of the two on ebay, I feel your pain on the other one. I'm also beginning to think one of the two people who have my grail is not currently trading. I'm going to use that "Dizpins reference check" trick, to see when her last trade was. Thanks for that idea, Selen! :)

Welp, I'm glad i checked, because I got this message when I entered her email address on DizPins:

*** ATTENTION ***

The person that you are trying to look up a reference for has been banned from the Dizpins Reference Center (DRC) by the DRC Administrators. If you have any questions, or feel that this message has been reached in error, please contact info@dizpins.com.

Looks like I'm down to one person trading. And, of course, there's always ebay. :)

Dayum! That sucks! It's like hard work trying to trade for pins that only one or two people have. I am sort of hoping I will eventually get a reply from earth fairies, I have like 9 pins she wants and is deffo up to date!

I am hoping my luck stays firm and the last 2 just pop up on eBay. It's only been 4 months waiting for the one I got last night! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back