• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Double grail mail photo and video and feels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double grail mail photo and video and feels
OMG squeeeeee Hollie they are soooooo pretty! Can't wait untill Maximus arrives at my home and that marquee looks gorgeous! Oooh can I hold it? LOL
Wow, now I want the marquee even more haha

You are simply the most adorable thing on this planet. End of story!! I love your videos SO much!!

Congrats on a beautiful package!! :) Very deserved, you are such a positive addition to this forum, I cannot imagine the place without your amazing happiness thread and constant slew of kind words and helpfulness!

Congrats on amazing pins...Darris and angie truly are the best and no one deserves those pins more than you...we all know ow long you've been after them for!!! Congrats and enjoy them... :) loved the vid....the suspense was killing me lol when u were opening the packet.....I was like " just tear it open !!! " lols.....love watching people get grails!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back