• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Double Zap Day

ZAPPED! Double Zap Day

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
Dear Judy had to go through yet another stone removal last Friday, so getting a package from her was the last thing I expected. But lo and behold, there was a package from Judy yesterday in my mail.

Judy's husband Larry, kindly made a CD from our DLR pictures and since that was not enough (!) Judy zapped me with this lovely pin
pin76663
and totally out of the blue :hsd:

I traded with Rachel (mickeymousje) for the first time and I got her package lightning fast all the way from the Netherlands.

Rachel zapped me not with one, but with 2 cute pins:

and

Judy and Rachel, thank you so very much for being such sweethearts :)

Last edited:
Lovely zaps, Selen, and so well deserved! :) Congrats on your new additions and too awesome of mickeymousje and tiggermickey! :bigthumb:

Back