• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Double zap.

ZAPPED! Double zap.

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
A big thankyou to SoraPandora who zapped me my new favourite pin, now termed 'smug hades'.
pin69877

*cough* the previous unidentified pins where a grab bag I ordered. :facepalm:

Today I also received these amazing pins from ashkai, one I thought I would never own.
Pin 11521: WDW - Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex - The Big Pin Game (All Stars) Dangle

Pin 92511: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Mystery Collection - Sinister Sideshows - Hades Chaser Only

Last edited:
Congrats! I laugh every time I see the gif in your signature because that's always how I see myself react when I finally get that hard to find grail.

Back