• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Double zapped!!

ZAPPED! Double zapped!!

Rick195275

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I didn’t have a chance to post this weekend but oh my!! My daughter received not 1 but 2 separate zaps over this weekend and they couldn’t have come at a better time. We’ve had some unexpected health issues involving one of her grandparents and these were the perfect distraction/something to put a smile on her face that she needed! @bingandnelsonfan and @stratasfan put together this awesome baby yoda box with all sorts of fun grogu stuff that will be put to good use :) And @momin.ator put together this amazing graduation package for her, and also included a zap for me! I’ll put a link below so everyone can see. I’m always thankful for the incredible community we have here and so grateful to be a part of it! Thanks for making a tough week a little better!

Wow and a third zap arrived today!!! You are all seriously amazing! @nateeter sent a fellow tuk tuk lover another awesome zap pictured below! I don’t know what to say other than thank you to all you incredible people :)
I know it wasn’t organized or that anyone even knew anything was going on in our lives from the boards but it definitely seemed meant to be. From a parent struggling to help make sense of things and find balance lately thanks for helping bring some added happiness to our lives. I’ve said it many times before but seriously fortunate to be part of the community here. THANK YOU!

Wow and a third zap arrived today!!! You are all seriously amazing! @nateeter sent a fellow tuk tuk lover another awesome zap pictured below! I don’t know what to say other than thank you to all you incredible people :)
I know it wasn’t organized or that anyone even knew anything was going on in our lives from the boards but it definitely seemed meant to be. From a parent struggling to help make sense of things and find balance lately thanks for helping bring some added happiness to our lives. I’ve said it many times before but seriously fortunate to be part of the community here. THANK YOU!

Wow! How amazing! God knew you guys needed some cheering up . . . and He must have had angels getting those packages there -- which is what it usually takes with delivery these days. ;)
While we haven't seen Raya and the Last Dragon, Baby Tuk Tuk looks adorable!

Wow! How amazing! God knew you guys needed some cheering up . . . and He must have had angels getting those packages there -- which is what it usually takes with delivery these days. ;)
While we haven't seen Raya and the Last Dragon, Baby Tuk Tuk looks adorable!
I think once you see the movie you’re going to love tuk tuk! So cute! For now tuk tuk fans are enjoying having the best kept secret ;) right @nateeter ?

I think once you see the movie you’re going to love tuk tuk! So cute! For now tuk tuk fans are enjoying having the best kept secret ;) right @nateeter ?

Absolutely!!!

I’m just waiting on that last pin from Hong Kong to be Tuk Tuk complete!

So glad everything got there, and that the community could provide some needed magic, even if we didn’t coordinate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely!!!

I’m just waiting on that last pin from Hong Kong to be Tuk Tuk complete!

So glad everything got there, and that the community could provide some needed magic, even if we didn’t coordinate it.

Please post a photo of your Tuk Tuk pins when you get them all. :)

Please post a photo of your Tuk Tuk pins when you get them all. :)

Here they are!!!
4a651c0ce68d5b37d612f9c0c7321951.jpg

9e84f91f04d3d6294e72ef26edd43fe0.jpg

Back