• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so nice of you! Thank you!!!

I’ll nominate @timeerkat for always looking out for me when pins I collect pop up (and for always remembering all the bizarre things I collect in the first place!)

*hugs* My pleasure, my friend!

OMG, @Ajk , how can I compare to your amazing novel? Thank you for your kind words.

There are so many amazing people on here and the friendships I’ve made outside of just pinstuff are dear to me. I want to nominate someone so didn’t see on the list yet, so my vote goes to @Kiragigi . She’s an amazing, sweet lady and fair pin trader who is always willing to help people out with their collections.

I will nominate @Lisa Lopez for an awesome Secret Santa exchange a couple of years ago! We both missed the sign-ups, and decided to join the fun by exchanging gifts with each other. I was blown away by the time and thought that went in to my gift, and I still have the framed blue line drawing that she did of the White Rabbit hanging up in my room!

Don't get me wrong, I love Disney Pins. I really do. And every time I look at my boards, I smile. But what has kept me in the hobby more than anything is the people. This community is amazing, and when I first came here, the folks who were in the chat welcomed me, talked with me, and became fast friends. @starry_solo and I spent most early mornings chatting, and then @Ksnuggles would come in, and we would all have some laughs. @coblj003 and I not only got to know each other in chat, but also had the (mis?)fortune of having each other 3 different times in Secret Santas. Great gifts were given all around. More recently, I've had the pleasure of getting to know @MischiefMade, a friend in the North with whom I've become fast friends, here and outside of pin trading. But through it all, @Meritre has been the constant chatter in the chat room. She and I spend more time chatting than trading! And since she is in Europe, it's harder for her to get gifts or pins or things (much as it is for Mischief in Canada), and I think she really deserves a little bit of joy in her day.

I will abstain from the nominator prize.

Thank you for this great game, Summer, as always!

Well, I'm having soooooo much trouble picking just one! @Ajk really summed it up! @Ksnuggles is so amazing keeping all the RAK and SS programs and the keeper of addresses! @TheMickeyMouseRules has been so helpful to me on PinPics and DPF and never ceases to be a wonderful pin friend! @momin.ator is the same way! Gwen has constantly been right there with help and sometimes just friendly chatting! @Ajk is fabulous and has one of the cutest avatar subjects I've run across online! @akarih is always upbeat and I love seeing him post on a thread or response. @summerskin is always nice and friendly and I love her stories about her little one! @Connies_Hobby is one of the friendliest members you'll run across and always there to bring a smile! @Rick195275 and his daughter have become practically long-distance friends and even helped Sis achieve the Scratch-and-Sniff Dole Whip pin! @slbrabham was one of the first DPF members I interacted with and I always enjoy running across her on the forum! @CanaDaLE runs the absolute best Interactive Summer (and I really, really hope soon-to-be Autumn, too!) games! @Addicted to Alice Pins is always there and shares fabulous stories and thoughts and the times we've corresponded have been lovely! @CCofRR13 has surprised us each with a beautiful package since we've joined and is always so friendly! @Purplemandms (and I had the same trouble for ages trying to figure out the purple man dms!) has been so super fun to share art talk with! And, while new to the forum, @Pecosace has become practically a known friend around here and he and I have written ever since his first hour on the forum! Not to mention all the other fabulous members I've had the privilege to interact with! Of course, I guess I totally can't brag enough about my sister, @bingandnelsonfan , as she has been the greatest impact on everything to me. However, that isn't quite cricket! ;)

So, I guess . . . if I have to pick one (and really, this is hard!) . . . I'd like to nominate @Ksnuggles for her huge forum work with the RAK and the SS programs and for always being there to send me addresses when I ask! She never gets annoyed with however many I ask for! -grin-

RANDOMIZER RESULTS ARE IN.

CONGRATS to @firechief18 on winning the big giveaway prize. Please let me know which prize options you would like.

7tjDAEu.png

Congrats to all 10 of the winners of the nomination prizes.

tMj1SFm.png

1. @Kiragigi
2. @chubs191
3. @bcol
4. @Disneychildwithin
5. @TheMickeyMouseRules
6. @Spr175psu
7. @MerlinEmrys
8. @LittleBird
9. @Lisa Lopez
10. @Tokaji

Kudos to kicking off the 10th Anniversary Giveaway with a bang, and congrats to the winners Makes me excited for my week and all the fun that’s to come!

Don't get me wrong, I love Disney Pins. I really do. And every time I look at my boards, I smile. But what has kept me in the hobby more than anything is the people. This community is amazing, and when I first came here, the folks who were in the chat welcomed me, talked with me, and became fast friends. @starry_solo and I spent most early mornings chatting, and then @Ksnuggles would come in, and we would all have some laughs. @coblj003 and I not only got to know each other in chat, but also had the (mis?)fortune of having each other 3 different times in Secret Santas. Great gifts were given all around. More recently, I've had the pleasure of getting to know @MischiefMade, a friend in the North with whom I've become fast friends, here and outside of pin trading. But through it all, @Meritre has been the constant chatter in the chat room. She and I spend more time chatting than trading! And since she is in Europe, it's harder for her to get gifts or pins or things (much as it is for Mischief in Canada), and I think she really deserves a little bit of joy in her day.

I will abstain from the nominator prize.

Thank you for this great game, Summer, as always!
:oops::oops::oops:Awww... Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back