• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway Week #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry that I was the one to have held up the winners list.
I was shocked when Judy aka Tiggermickey told me to log on. That I had won. I was like won what? I thought she got hacked. I’m usually not this lucky. Thanks Again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contact the game host @TheMickeyMouseRules with your address information(and pin you would like to recieve), and then post here. I too hope you get well soon. :)
Thank you for your help. :)

Sorry that I was the one to have held up the winners list.
I was shocked when Judy aka Tiggermickey told me to log on. That I had won. I was like won what? I thought she got hacked. I’m usually not this lucky. Thanks Again
Congrats!

Will ship to all three winners by Saturday. Will send tracking also.

Thanks everyone again for participating.

I received my pin for being the 3rd winner in Mickey Mouse Rules DPF Giveaway #3. . It’s even more adorable, than the photo. Thank You Again & Again! I love the pin.
2c99986dbd78c7dc9f4bac6cb533bb9d.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back