• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway Week #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway Week #6
Thanks for hosting this great game and encouraging our existing members to welcome those new to the community. I still remember how I felt when I first signed up for Dizpins, way back when, and how much those welcomes meant to me. I'm sure these welcomes mean just as much to our new members as they meant to me when I was new.
Question for moderators: will the winner of all three spots in this game be ineligible for future DPF drawings? Please confirm. Thank you
I don't know if you saw @starry_solo 's answer, but members are allowed to win in two giveaways, not inclusive of bonus giveaways.

I have welcomed 3 new members today, but I do try and pop in every once in a while to post a welcome message here and there! I remember how warm it made me feel when I first joined the forum, and how it made me less hesitant to join in conversations since everyone was so warm and welcoming. I love this idea so much! Thank you for thinking about our new members!

I love this idea! I am one of those members who has never done a good job welcoming our new members :(

giphy.gif

But I'll try to be better in the future.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Anyhoo, I just greeted at least 3 members. Thanks for hosting, @TheMickeyMouseRules !

I love this game! I always mean to welcome people, and have from time to time, but I need to be better about it - I did a bunch today and plan to do more going forward!
Thanks for coming up with this idea and putting the fire under me...

What a thoughtful game idea!! I'm glad you posted the link because I have never been to that forum, even when I just joined lol.
I welcomed many members as I sort of went overboard with the song 'Welcome' from Brother Bear stuck in my head.. :p
So come on
Welcome to our family time
Welcome to our brotherly time
We're happy for given an taken to the friends we're makin'
There is nothing we won't do
Welcome to our family time
Welcome to our happy to be time
This is our festival
Ya know the best of all
We're here to share it all

Status
Not open for further replies.