• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Lanyard Winners Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF Lanyard Winners Announced!

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The Disney Pin Forum team would like to thank everyone who participated in our lanyard contest! Again, we hope you enjoy these giveaways as much as we enjoy holding them. These contests are a small token of our tremendous gratitude towards all our members. Again, we thank everyone for supporting the site and, more important, supporting the Disney pin trading and collecting community.

Now, on to the winners!

The five DPF members randomly selected from the 48 qualifying contestants are...

:drumroll:

[video=youtube;xi1tmlCcaNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi1tmlCcaNU[/video]

luvsulley, briarrose461, bwschultz, AverysFairyTale, and RivalStars!

Congratulations! You each have won a Disney Pin Forum lanyard!
Private Message us with your mailing information and we'll send them out right away.

Each of you will also receive the DPF Contest Winner award icon above your avatar and in your profile for all to see:
medal-green.gif
! We hope you enjoy your prizes!

Again, thanks to everyone who participated and for your continued support of DPF. Our members make this such a great place and we are thankful for all of you!

Remember, you can still purchase a Disney Pin Forum lanyard by visiting the DPF Store, with all proceeds covering DPF operating and improvement costs. :)

yay!!! the boy (rivalstars) will be SOOOOO excited...he was so hoping he'd be one of the 5!!! thx guys again for doing something so cool and special!

Yay!!!!

First off, I would like to Thank my manager Mickey for all his hard work. Second, my Agent, Goofy, for his endless support. I would like to specially thank Disney Pin Forum for working so diligently, being so innovative, and last but not least keeping the forum freshly updated and listening to all our ideas. Great Job with the fun contests DPF!

And for all those who think it cant be you that wins... Im living proof you can!!! ;)

Now get out there and Rock N Roll!

xoxo

First off, I would like to Thank my manager Mickey for all his hard work. Second, my Agent, Goofy, for his endless support. I would like to specially thank Disney Pin Forum for working so diligently, being so innovative, and last but not least keeping the forum freshly updated and listening to all our ideas. Great Job with the fun contests DPF!

And for all those who think it cant be you that wins... Im living proof you can!!! ;)

xoxo
:rofl: awesome.

xoxo

Great stuff!! Many congrats to you all, you'll love the lanyard!!

I too want to thank a few people.

First of all, thank you Margaret (swimsea) for hooking me up to the DPF in the first place. Hope your surgery went well and am thinking of you Today.

Seconly to Dan (iamdisneydan) for the great signature and your stimulating posts (sometimes overstimulating..LOL)

Lastly to all the DPF members. You have taken many of us stragglers in and have given us a venue to talk, trade and most importantly, to make new friends and for that I am indeed gratefull.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back