• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF's First Pin Giveaway of the New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF's First Pin Giveaway of the New Year!
Gots me another one aswell since I broke my other ones :p

to acquire all the remaining 54 pins on my wants list shouldnt be to hard :p

My pin resolution is to get back to patiently waiting for bargains, not going crazy trying to acquire too many at once. With rare exceptions, of course.

Other than starting a pin revolution, I would like to slim down my wants on pinpics, so I can start getting offers for pins I really want, instead of lukewarm ones. And making some pin friends would be nice, although I'm moving soon, so that will make things difficult. Guess I'll have to visit CA once every other month.

I did this, right before I joined DPF, and it does help. I went from over 1000 pins down to 325ish. Hint, if you make a Pin Group for your other wants, you can keep track of them, and easily add a few back on when you acquire some of your other wants. I keep my GWP, HM, booster/starter lanyard wants in personal pin groups, because that was what I would primarily get requests for. But these are the pins that I like to hunt for in the parks and don't always want to trade online for. I need to get pin groups set up for my character collections

Hoping to have a video up for you guys tonight announcing the winner! Sorry about the delay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back