• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Worldwide 14th November: Frozen Jumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they're sending out the standard delivery orders. Got my dispatch email this morning :rock:

I saw this post on DS UK Facebook and thought of you guys on here:

Disney Store
Thank you for all your comments about the latest Frozen Pin. We are pleased to announce that there were no oversells with this Pin release, although some orders were cancelled due to Guests ordering more than the limit of one per household and one per Guest. Congratulations to those Pin collectors who purchased this popular product – it was our fastest ever selling Pin, that sold out in under thirty seconds!
Like · Reply · 11 hours ago
2 replies

What are your thoughts?

From the posts I saw here, more like 10 minutes...even the US site took almost 30 minutes the first time before it said "can't add to cart" and then the pins were available two more times for a short time later on release day.

I saw this post on DS UK Facebook and thought of you guys on here:

Disney Store
Thank you for all your comments about the latest Frozen Pin. We are pleased to announce that there were no oversells with this Pin release, although some orders were cancelled due to Guests ordering more than the limit of one per household and one per Guest. Congratulations to those Pin collectors who purchased this popular product – it was our fastest ever selling Pin, that sold out in under thirty seconds!
Like · Reply · 11 hours ago
2 replies

What are your thoughts?

That's so weird, seeing as I was able to order mine 50 minutes after it was released...maybe those cancelled pins were put back online pretty fast for others to buy? :dunno:

:lol: DS UK Facebook are totally clueless sometimes. That was definitely not a 30 second sell out :facepalm:

I just laugh at the no over sells, I mean I don't even collect pins but really?! Oh congratulations you didn't sell more than you should've?

So glad I don't collect pins, respect to you guys that do! Doll collecting is enough for my blood pressure to rise.

I did get my pin after all! Apparently the duplicate orders thing was sent to me by mistake...and my boyfriend who hadn't even gotten a confirmation email also ended up with a shipping confirmation. :D Another case in point for them being clueless xD

Mine arrived on Friday :D

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to see it until my birthday :( (It's part of my birthday present).

DSUK, you make me laugh.....

I found one on eBay for £45 buy it now. I Errm put it on my credit card because I panicked and now I need to hope someone will 'buy it for me' for Christmas :sad: I'm such an idiot and have a lot of debt to shift!

I found one on eBay for £45 buy it now. I Errm put it on my credit card because I panicked and now I need to hope someone will 'buy it for me' for Christmas :sad: I'm such an idiot and have a lot of debt to shift!

Least you have it now though, if you had of waited while you thought about it someone else might have snapped it up. Congrats! Very good price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back