• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSF BT Beauty and the Beast! Ends May 21 7:00 pm Central Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DSF BT Beauty and the Beast! Ends May 21 7:00 pm Central Time
Those are mega Grails indeed...

Very well played sir Marvyn...

I think I went from :goofy: To more like :anxious:...

Those are mega Grails indeed...

Very well played sir Marvyn...

I think I went from :goofy: To more like :anxious:...

Haha from a Goofy Moe to a Nail Biting Schmoe? There have amazing bids and according to the auctioneer, she wants to help out as many people as possible. Your bid accomplishes that. I sold off most of my traders so I can't really compete the way you are but maybe significance of the grail? Best of luck to us my friend!

What's tough is that you bid pins I had lined up ready to add on, but since you did the work to find them, I will be looking at some of the others... Lol...

As of right now, Goofy_Mow remains the lead. The leader board is mostly unchanged. ***I would just like to say that while Goofy_Moe has submitted a great bid, he has remained top bid not only because of the pins he has placed but because he has paid attention to my requests of submitting other people's grails and listing the names of the members as well.***Thanks to everyone who has bid so far! Bidding will close in two hours :)Good luck to everyone! Winner will be announced within 24 hours (but it will be much sooner than that I'm sure :) )

What's tough is that you bid pins I had lined up ready to add on, but since you did the work to find them, I will be looking at some of the others... Lol...

Oh that's no problem. I don't mind at all. If you're going to add pins I already bid, you can use the same users I pulled up. It was not much. Just every time I saw a pin I had available for trade on a signature, I started writing them down. I'm sure I even skipped a few people who had those pins as grails but was kind of in a rush when I posted. Thanks for even thinking about finding other pins cause you didn't want to step on toes, but I will take no offense if you decide to add pins I've already bid. NO WORRIES AT ALL! :)

Leaderish board:
1) Dalakersnumba1 and Goofy_Moe have both been amazing with doing as I requested! Those are some great pins! I'm really stuck between the two of you.
2) movieguy13 and grapesoda are hovering around second
3) Chicken Little - this is mainly because I can't attest to how many of his pins are grails for others. I know for a fact the Vanessa one is but beyond that...

Good luck to everyone. This is just a rough leader board to where my head it at right now! Thanks for all the wonderful bids!

oh my goodness this is so intense!! and such an awesome auction idea!!! I wish I had grails to bid, it would be so fun, like a combo zap!

Adding to my Wreck-it Ralph Set:

From LaLaLaaana's siggy
pin96433
And

(Both just very popular with a lot of people)

Wow, just came into this thread for the first time and it is crazy in here! :eek2:

Good luck everyone!

--Melanie

Well since this is a long auction and I want to keep pace along the way... I better get my opening bid out there... I wish all of me fellow members bidding here the very best of luck on us all owning this magnificent pin one day...

Ok I will open my bid with a total of 24 pins...

attachment.php

OK as requested you wanted grail pins of others... I can only assume this means they must be on their siggy... So after a weekend of looking at every siggy I could find... LOL... This is the breakdown...

First on the top row...

Those 2 NBC Hinged Trees appear on the siggy of Dis22

That beautiful Jumbo Pirate pin appears on one of the only members we have from Tokyo... TokyoDisneyDad

Next the NBC Mystery stamp collection...

A couple of those appear on the Siggy for Pargani, but why break up the set, since you yourself like NBC, I included the entire 18 pin set... Color versions and Chasers...

Bottom section of picture...

How about the Wreck It Ralph marquee as it appears on the siggy for Venellopefan

Next would be the ever soo cute Pascal enjoying a bit of Ice Cream... This is a must for NettieJeanne as it is on her siggy...

Finally the ever so beautiful golden haired child herself... Yes the Rapunzel PTD appears on numerous siggy's including but not limited to... BugCatcherJenna, Vcanaya, Disneygirl333, Susiesue, and more...

I look forward to the competition and I again wish you all the best of luck...

Adding to my original bid...

A newer member here who lives in Canada has never seen a PoDM and would like nothing more than one of his favorite character Steamboat Willie... Acestrococopuff even started a thread recently asking for one... but since you need one as well, I will add 2 of them to my original bid... one for you and one for a gift... scenes are as follows...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Okay here's a recap of my bid options

Option 1:
pin88819th72
- dizpinfreak, mattolsen21698, starry_solo, anzaryaa, boule
pin88820th72
- charlottetowell, dizpinfreak, mattolsen21698, starry_solo, boule
pin88821th72
- charlottetowell, dizpinfreak, mattolsen21698, motherknowsbest, starry_solo, boule
pin88822th72
- dizpinfreak, mattolsen21698, starry_solo, anzaryaa, boule
(There were so much more people but those were just on top of my head)

OR

Option 2:
346B6CE9-3332-4A07-A4BD-31A7D0E197FB-17399-00000AEB5EE720E2_zpsa782296d.jpg
- YOU, docfish2u, TinyHat
F9DDA36A-1903-4ACF-AD61-4077F4D04818-17399-00000AF2E0401ADB_zpse7a0b0ca.jpg
- YOU, MerlinEmrys, PirincessJasmine89
89e34712-91a9-4f5a-b52d-35aae1798e9b_zpscea5a1a3.jpg
- YOU, Caludwin
E67B2D4A-722D-4B00-BC32-9032CC468F26-17399-00000AF2E43CF0FB_zps8ffbde4a.jpg
- Practically anyone on DPF (just a generalization)

OR

Option 3:
pin95770th72
- disneygirl333, fluffystitch
pin95773th72
- AgentR, disneygirl333
pin95772th72
- melanium
pin90210th72
- Bryana
pin90466th72
- Bryana, lilmermaid86, TinyHat
(Also sure I saw these pins on a lot of other signatures just can't recollect)

Now adding to any of the bids:
pin92215th72
- PixarPerils
pin94315th72
- Charguy01, harleyquinn1229 (maybe not grails but wanted)

Ahhh I'm out of time!

And the auction is closed! Thank you everyone for your bids! I'm going to drive around here in a little bit and try to find some place with Internet that I can connect to! Winner will be up in a few hours as well as notified by PM!

Well that was fun. I was having a hard time balancing work out with the last minute rush, but whomever is the victor, the real winner will be all those who may get their grails. Good luck to us Moe! I like your inspiring story at the end of your last bid. Nice touch! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back