• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF March 2011 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF March 2011 Pin Releases

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
From the Disney Soda Fountain & Studio Store Facebook page:
18332617082740629833010.jpg

Crud

I need a couple of those, but PayPal is tapped out after that whole Disney Vinylmation fiasco yesterday, LOL. Anyone willing to take a Money Order for a couple of the houses, LOL

I see the Princess & the Frog collectors going bonkers over the Dr Facilier pin. And Yzma too, for her fans.

Thankfully, nothing I need. CC is safe.

I LOVE the house pins!!! MUST have the rest of them!!! LOL...

Back away from the pins... back away from the pins... breathe... where is the paper bag to breathe in? LOL....

But seriously... I am going to need the house pins... anyone willing to pick up a few? I can send paypal prior to event... Please PM me...

Last edited:
Just went to the DSF this afternoon for a trade of Grails and talking to Patty, she put the upcoming pins for view. Also posted the DSF - Mars needs Moms - Marquee. Double checked and it's an LE 300.

She also mentioned but not specific about the Pirates Event that is coming up in May? Maybe with the purchase of the movie event on opening day, a pin might be given out free and after all 4 movies are compleated, the ticket holders may be able to purchase before anyone else certain pins? She did not put those words in stone but said they were just thinking about it. She said to keep an eye out for it.

Nothing. These three releases for me but will stop by for a Surprise Pin or a LE <150. Hope. Hope. Hope.

Also a Mars Needs Moms marquee pin on the 11th...
Mars.jpg

(Heh, beat me to it! Attached a photo tho... Thanks again for the trades!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back