• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Marquees, Beloved Tales, Kingdom Hearts Tangled, OZ pins, LE 100 stained glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Marquees, Beloved Tales, Kingdom Hearts Tangled, OZ pins, LE 100 stained glass

beeatingu

Queen of the Banned
Rating - 90.7%
49   5   0
Selling some pins to raise money for car! woo hoo
DSF Tron Legacy Marquee-260
Tangled Thrill rides: 150
UP Beloved Tales- 250 sold
DSF Finley Monkey- 27
DSF OZ- CHINA GIRL-130
DSF OZ- OZ -17 SOLD
Designer Villain Ursula-125 SOLD
DSF Rapunzel Event Logo- 60
Stained glass LE 100 Cinderella-80
Pin 58437: WDSB - Enchanted - Opening Day 2007- 37
Pin 38354: DCL - Featured Artist - Ariel and Sebastian (Jumbo)-110

BELOVED Tales Princess and the Frog-110

selling most of my traders, please inqcuire!
Taking offers on some :)

Last edited:
LoL...I still haven't heard back from you, but I'll take that as you aren't interested in working out the arrangement we originally had.
Thanks

Tangled Thrill rides: 160

DOUBLE TAKE!!!

doubletake-GIF-JamesVanDerMeme.gif

Rachel-gasp.gif

rapunzel+shock.gif

Ah! Good luck Marissa, I can't afford $160 right now but that is an AMAZING pin (well, I hope it is, I'll get it one day and then I'll say whether it is amazing or not ;) )...

I'm so sorry harley, the KH pin is really lovely (I didn't buy it from Marissa, I'm a KH collector so I've had it since it came out) but it seems to come up fairly often on Ebay...at least once every few months. I know you'll get it and congrats Marissa!!!!! If I can ever afford that Tangled WDI pin, I'd be glad to help you out (and help me out in the process lol ;D)

when they came out at hot topic my local hot topic didnt have that one just the other ones...and i didnt even think of going to other Ht or online...and that was when i had absolutely no idea what disney pins were! i had bought the keyblade pin because i love the game...not because it was a pin...it was only recently that i found out what pins were...lol
and now that i see how much they are worth i hate myself for not being smart enough to go online or other hot topics when the pin was out...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back