• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Pin Resleases and Pin Trading 7.28.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I came to the DSF to buy a PTD and get an extra pin and also to look at the pins on the display case ;) and the CM said people were here ealier trying to line up! I couldn't believe it! She said they said they were going to start an unofficial line today and they probably weren't going to tell them to leave. So I don't know what to do because I don't want to be here this long for pins! What does everybody think?

Last edited:
I'd take a guess who it was but would probably get a demerit. Some people said they were going to go over after the LK PODM pins released. If they do start an unofficial line, they have to be off Disney property which usually defaults to the Budget rent-a-wreck place next door and they are open for business tomorrow so these people in line will get shewd away. I think you show up at the 6pm time they said and find your spot.

The comment about the end of the line is that the people at the end of the line probably showed up at 6pm like they were supposed to. Unlike the people that come at like 4pm and played duck duck goose with the security guards who tell them to go away and come back later. Also, at the Up valentines release the unofficial line had a bunch of people in the back, expecting to get in the alley from the back, then they were told to walk around front for the front entrance a big group ran around the line and heavy loaded the front end. I go screwed in that whole fiasco so you better dang well expect me to throw caution to the wind, when the line moves, I'm going to the front cause I'm not getting screwed over again.

No one is gonna end up actually lining up today. I talked to a lot of traders at park and even the die hards are going tomorrow afternoon. These annoying people will be doing nothing more than loitering. Get a life people! Most ate heading down around the designated time. Or a little before.

People lining up already? Should I just hit the Buy It Now button on the bay to get the theather seat set for 4 times the original cost? Painful news to hear. :cry:

I will be there for the trading :) Will bring lots of fun pins! I am just looking for the Beloved Tales set so if anyone see's anything in my traders you are interested in and would like me to bring please let me know and maybe we can work something out!

There is about 20-30 people who are gonna want to be first no matter what. So just let them line up 2 days in advance and the other 120-130 people come at a less absurd time tomorrow. :) No worries people.

btw...my and my friend ianna (ihafft) are making sweet shirts. Maybe I'll post the image up later to see if anyone wants to join our shirt party...ha!

I was thinking I would be there in the afternoon.. I am hoping to get a good enough spot in line. One night of Urban camping is enough for me.. can't wait to see you all there!
Just sucks there is so much drama about it.. /: lets have some fun people.

I was thinking I would be there in the afternoon.. I am hoping to get a good enough spot in line. One night of Urban camping is enough for me.. can't wait to see you all there!
Just sucks there is so much drama about it.. /: lets have some fun people.

Seriously. I think the afternoon is good. Seems like that is when people are showing up.

ILoveLEPins said:
What kind of shirts?

These:). Image is not clear bc it's a screen capture and they're on yellow shirts.

6659210f.jpg

Are you only doing sweatshirts? I'd love a t-shirt in extra large. Willing to pay the $10 or whatever the cost is.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back