• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH BATB EVENT Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DSSH BATB EVENT Co-op
bb7bd3360983fb79566d86229d5c8628.gif

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

The flyer has been released, feel free to start asking for which pins you'd like to enter the drawing for.

They are out and I like the Rose and the Marquee. I also like the BATB set and the Mini Set There are so many nice pins...

Last edited:
I'll Crunch the numbers tomorrow when I have access to a regular computer with spreadsheet software on it
for prices.

Assuming we have interest in the gold Marquee and super jumbo we can shoot for the big package, if not, it'll be the smaller one.

If we fill spots for the princess silhouettes 4 of the 5 would be available. I'll be taking Aurora. :)

I would like Jasmine! :3 and I'll stay on the list for the Library and normal marquee. :D thanks so much!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I just scored the mighty tiny set. I decided I want the library only and color marquee to go with it. So they are the 2 I'm must interested in now. If not marquee, then shattered mirror, but definitely library please put me down for. I can do a pin picture with just those.

Last edited:
I am interested in the mini set and the silhouette princesses.
The mini set would only be available if you paid the difference in ticket price, of course you would also get the gold marquee and dibs to buy everything else that's exclusive to the Ballroom Package. I'll add you to the list of Princesses though! ^_^

Oh, I see. I would like to be on the list for the Marquee, Library and the Mirror. If it is decided to go with the Ballroom package, I would love to include my name on the mini pin list as well. Plus if I get anyone of these pins elsewhere, I will be sure to offer back to the group so others will be able to get at least one pin as well if there is a need. Thank you for doing this and I am excited to be a part of this. Thank you again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back