• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH February 23, 2020 Event at Disneyland Hotel

So, I have a question?

I'd REALLY like to sit with my fellow dpf members that are attending.

So, can we start a list here, or shall I start one in another Catagory?

I am attending with a Sweetheart Package. So I will be there for the meal.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

So, I have a question?

I'd REALLY like to sit with my fellow dpf members that are attending.

So, can we start a list here, or shall I start one in another Catagory?

I am attending with a Sweetheart Package. So I will be there for the meal.

@SoraPandora
@sockgnome
@Connies_Hobby Both of the above have confirmed the lunch event package.

I cheaped out... Since the budget is blown for buying a sweetheart package for both myself and daughter. We are on trading packages and just excited to be going. :)

So can we start a official list for the DPF table?

I'm "hoping" those of us who are having lunch, might be able to hold seats at the table for dpf mbrs that are entering later.

Any thoughts on this?

I'd be willing to make some place cards for those entering with the trader package..

Though the Powers-that-be might frown on it.

Again, any thoughts, ideas, suggestions.

I'd be willing to make some place cards for those entering with the trader package..

Though the Powers-that-be might frown on it.

Again, any thoughts, ideas, suggestions.

At the events I attended where I had the dinner/lunch package, DSSH staff sat everyone (ie, basically gave you an assigned seat). Also based on the numbers the DPF members with lunch packages may end up filling a table. Us trading packages can just find extra chairs and pull them up later... if that works. :)

At the events I attended where I had the dinner/lunch package, DSSH staff sat everyone (ie, basically gave you an assigned seat). Also based on the numbers the DPF members with lunch packages may end up filling a table. Us trading packages can just find extra chairs and pull them up later... if that works. :)
That's right. I remember now. Ty for the info.

Yes, during lunch they will seat people and fill up the tables fully, so saving seats for trading package attendees unfortunately won't be possible. However, once trading boards open, most all attendees stay in board lines the entire time so there will be lots of table space free. I for one will be using the table just as a holding place for my event goodies, so there should be room for trading package DPFers to join at the table.

Because they seat as people enter, all of us DPF Sweetheart package holders should plan to meet up together outside of the room by about 10-15 minutes before doors open so that we can go in together and be seated together.

I plan to get there early to walk around DTD, etc. I want to check in and drop all the pins off in the car before the trading event begins.

I will bring one bag of traders (to trade with other people) and probably 20-ish OE traders to trade on the boards. I need to go look for my low-end PTD traders, in case there is a line to trade there too...

Yes, during lunch they will seat people and fill up the tables fully, so saving seats for trading package attendees unfortunately won't be possible. However, once trading boards open, most all attendees stay in board lines the entire time so there will be lots of table space free. I for one will be using the table just as a holding place for my event goodies, so there should be room for trading package DPFers to join at the table.

Because they seat as people enter, all of us DPF Sweetheart package holders should plan to meet up together outside of the room by about 10-15 minutes before doors open so that we can go in together and be seated together.
I was thinking the same thing, Tessa. We all meet up a little earlier so we can sit together.

I plan to get there early to walk around DTD, etc. I want to check in and drop all the pins off in the car before the trading event begins.

I will bring one bag of traders (to trade with other people) and probably 20-ish OE traders to trade on the boards. I need to go look for my low-end PTD traders, in case there is a line to trade there too...
Yup, good suggestion..

I was also planning to get there mid-morning to do a bit of the parks and check in soon after reg opens so I can drop my event pins/registration goodies off in my car before the event starts.

Did anyone doing 2nd chance pins for this notice that had a ‘Judy Hopps Event Early Opportunity’ item available? LE400 for $21.95...what was that i wonder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I noticed and tried to quickly figure out what it was... but I bought it... figured it was the mystery pin we have been waiting for. Totally was geeked to think about what it would actually be. Totally bummed that it is an error and not a fun mystery pin.

Maybe DSSH should consider a mystery pin set release. LE 300 or 400 mystery pins. I like this idea. Does DSSH have a suggestion box? :)

I was so nervous and rushing to get the pins that I didn't notice it but bought it anyway. Sent them a note asking about it when i saw my email confirmation before they sent their clarification.

While I am hopeful it's an upcoming pin we will have the opportunity to buy, I am betting it's leftover in the system from their Pinsgiving event when we had the opportunity to buy a Judy Hopps pin. Unless they have a thing going where every event has a Judy Hopps pin to buy. Which I would be fine with. :D

So... I was on the fence about buying all of the extras which were available today. I bought some with my daughter's package right after the extras went up for sale. Then I decided to consider the trading potential carefully before I bought more. Anyway, I just went into the extra sale... 1:30 ish Pacific time. All sets were still available except the lovely dues 2.

Thought I would share this tidbit with the forum.

So... I was on the fence about buying all of the extras which were available today. I bought some with my daughter's package right after the extras went up for sale. Then I decided to consider the trading potential carefully before I bought more. Anyway, I just went into the extra sale... 1:30 ish Pacific time. All sets were still available except the lovely dues 2.

Thought I would share this tidbit with the forum.

I ordered 2 sets of Lovely Duos #1 & Lovely Duos #2, plus one set of Sweet Grams (all pre-sold and paid for before I bought them). It is nice to cut down on the cost of the Plus One Package :D

I only bought one extra Duos 1 set, since that package from the original order is being split between my friend and I for our collections and I wanted the Stitch, Lion King, and Robin as traders as well.

I also ordered the Judy Hopps pin and then was very disappointed to see the oopsie email. Now I’m torn between wanting one to be available afterward as a bonus pin to add to my Judy collection and wanting it to have been a mistake and not an actual pin because I would be very annoyed to have bought it, refunded for it, just to turn around and have to buy it again.

Back