• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases
I took a look at your IG post (I’m pinnerdo there). That’s all really great stuff! I’m glad to see the Mittens plush. I thought those made sense and I guess they have them as well as the 22 ones shown in the flyer (and someone else reported). They both are great, but I think I have my fingers crossed for Mittens. (My package is supposed to arrive Monday.). Also that’s a great pin. I was thinking they would be pins from the last year or two but looks like they are going a little farther back then that. I hope I get something as good as what I’ve seen so far! (Knock wood)
Fingers crossed you get mittens and a good pin!!

This popped up on DSSH's Instagram page today:

EDnEZeV.png

Another set of Cursive Cuties?

WOW, I am really hoping for it NOT to be on Tuesday or Friday as those are the two days I have to go into the office this week...argh!

will this be a random first come first serve type of a release? I hope not. Last pin they teased like this dropped randomly.

Last edited:
Please also post on discord since I still cant get into groupme

I want to try my luck for the first time. Im sure I wont succeed but I need to at least try! And hope they ship to Sweden. Im sure it will get expensive but also sure they will be more expensive to buy on ebay after!

Hello all! I got the one pin mystery set from the 4/16 drop. I just wanted to share what I got and see what others got :)

I received
-(1)coco backpack (white shaped like guitar)
-(1) plush kitty from Soul
- (1)Inside Out baseball cap. (Black with title on the front, letters on the back say listen to your inner voice)
- (1) zootopia nesting doll set
- (1) AP scar stained glass pin.
I’m still new so it said I can’t post links (wasn’t sure if pictures are included as links) but I posted all items on my Instagram story (@wannatrademi)

Anyone else get a pack? If so what did you get?
Zootopia Nesting Doll Set? @timeerkat have you seen it? I don’t remember this set at all!

Zootopia Nesting Doll Set? @timeerkat have you seen it? I don’t remember this set at all!

It's an actual nesting doll toy set, not one of the nesting doll pin sets. I've seen a few photos that people have posted on Facebook with their sets. They look pretty neat!

Please also post on discord since I still cant get into groupme

I want to try my luck for the first time. Im sure I wont succeed but I need to at least try! And hope they ship to Sweden. Im sure it will get expensive but also sure they will be more expensive to buy on ebay after!

Yes, DSF does international shipping, unless it's one of the releases where it's California residents only.

If I remember correctly, the they usually have online release at 9 a.m pst right? Has they ever done any releases in the afternoon or any other time of the day? Thanks!

Anyone know how to stop getting kicked out of the group me for not responding? I keep getting booted for not responding but I don’t want to send unnecessary messages.

Anyone know how to stop getting kicked out of the group me for not responding? I keep getting booted for not responding but I don’t want to send unnecessary messages.
I did not have any issues. Also, if it is just a matter of you responding to the 'be silent' thread, it isn't that strict. I believe many of us have posted an extra message here or there in the group. If it requires you to respond... please go ahead. :)

Spot is 2002 right now, gonna try to hold out and see but I'm guessing this probably isn't good enough!

Back