• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases
First time I was able to try and I got super lucky! Got number 150! So I got one of each, including red pascal. Was pricy to buy them all and get them to Sweden. But will be worth it. Sooooo happy!!!
Congrats. Should be some great traders!

Nada for me, my range was between 12,000 and 25,000.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
I couldn’t try as we started state testing this week. I decided to buy me an older grail pin from the auction site.
Take that money not spent and buy something else pretty and sparkly. :p

I like this logic. XD

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
I am super logical this week with allergy antihistamines and caffeine filling my veins. For our SEL (social emotional learning) this week, my sixth graders are supposed to write 5 sentences (every day of testing) about their feeling about the test they just took. As a logical teacher who believes modeling is important, I modeled my feelings about the test. o_O

For some reason I thought Dory was the last to go. Was she available but you just skipped her?
It was as showing sold out for me, so was red pascal. I was still getting the error after taking those out so I dropped the 2 kittens and it went through. Still not sure which ones were actually available and which weren’t but I was too worried about missing out on more of them to figure it out.

I had browsers open on my laptop and on my phone, and my lowest number was 580-ish, highest was 35,000+. I did get a full set including the surprise. I am not trading until I know all my closest pinpals get their pins in hand. I am keeping the cats and Rajah, possibly also Dodger for my Cats and Dogs collection.

No idea. Are you using the app, computer, or the text message?
I was getting text notifications on my cell phone. I originally signed up on the computer. The last two times I have
not gotten any notifications. I looked at the settings and they appear to be set correctly, but I am still not getting
texts. I wonder if I can delete and start over or if there is another option. :)

I was getting text notifications on my cell phone. I originally signed up on the computer. The last two times I have
not gotten any notifications. I looked at the settings and they appear to be set correctly, but I am still not getting
texts. I wonder if I can delete and start over or if there is another option. :)
Happened to me too. It turned off notifications because I hadn’t made a comment in the GroupMe that could be why.

I wonder if I made a comment if that would make a difference. I just don't want to bug everyone for something
like that.

I wonder if I made a comment if that would make a difference. I just don't want to bug everyone for something
like that.
When I had the same issue @TheMickeyMouseRules encouraged me to send a message if it was needed so I did. Received notifications again after I did. Completely understand what you mean, I believe I made the same comment about not wanting to bother the group for no reason lol.

Happened to me too. It turned off notifications because I hadn’t made a comment in the GroupMe that could be why.

When I had the same issue @TheMickeyMouseRules encouraged me to send a message if it was needed so I did. Received notifications again after I did. Completely understand what you mean, I believe I made the same comment about not wanting to bother the group for no reason lol.
So I will post a message and if someone could reply to it so I know if it worked, that would be great.

The only things I haven't done is clear history and office mode.
I understood that office mode affects everyone so I haven't done anything there.

I have searched online and it says something about Settings > Notifications - where is that?
I look in settings for my profile and for the group chat and neither has a notifications area.

Last edited:
Do you have it open on your phone and a computer at the same time? There is a setting (the gear on the left side, bottom), last of the options, that won't ding your phone if you have a browser open somewhere.

Also, it look like device settings are set differently. On my phone, the settings show I have SMS delivery enabled, which means "Notifications are OFF" But on the computer, I have the opposite. On my phone, if I turn SMS off, then it gives me some options, and at the bottom it says "Not receiving notifications? Try turning them on and off. Double check they are enabled in the settings app" and then has a link to my PHONE's settings for GroupMe and an option to reset them.

I have to say, between group settings and device settings, this is really confusing.

51149596868_1af14df47c_c_d.jpg

Putting this on the radar...in case there are pins associated with the Concessions to Go Offering on May 4.

Back