• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases

I thought the pins were scary. :)
Live action pins... AND a women who is planning to kill cute little dogs to make a coat... not a good combination for pin love.

Of course this retelling might make that all change. Hmmm, maybe I passed on the live action Cruella too fast. ;)

I skipped the release today. I felt that the only pin that would be highly sought after would be the marquee and I couldn't bring myself to spend $$ on a pin, plus tax, an additional $12 on shipping, and $3 on transaction fees. The only people who will want the marquee will be marquee completists.

logo

Sales Begin Soon!​

Sales will begin Friday, May 21 at 12:15pm PT

Live action pins... AND a women who is planning to kill cute little dogs to make a coat... not a good combination for pin love.

Of course this retelling might make that all change. Hmmm, maybe I passed on the live action Cruella too fast. ;)
Honestly you summed up why I have no interest in the film. Don't need to know the "edgy cool" backstory for someone who wants to murder puppies later... If she can make like magic fire clothes (shown in the trailer), why did she need dog skins?

Last edited:
Honestly you summed up why I have no interest in the film. Don't need to know the "edgy cool" backstory for someone who wants to murder puppies later? If she can make like magic fire clothes (shown in the trailer), why did she need dog skins?
She wanted to impress Professor Snape and get an A in the Dark Arts

There were no OE pins today?? My time finally just came and was hoping to maybe grab the new stitch and a few for traders and everything was sold out. Wondering why the link is still open? They were happy to try to charge me shipping and a transaction fee on an empty cart though lol!

There were no OE pins today?? My time finally just came and was hoping to maybe grab the new stitch and a few for traders and everything was sold out. Wondering why the link is still open? They were happy to try to charge me shipping and a transaction fee on an empty cart though lol!
It looks like they are trying to sell the rest of the Cruella pins.

I don't know if I'll like this movie, but I got a decent number and bought the pins anyway. The special pack was sold out when I got in, but I was able to buy the other pins.

I forgot to get screen shots, so I went back in line and the second time, all but one pin was sold out.

d9227d2cf3339f1115411da75bde27ce.jpg
bc99ffc1b6df810a743bb4bba07bc797.jpg
dc957d082ea23a00d5745009c4438000.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Crap! Bummed I missed this. I have a feeling I'm going to really like this movie, so I was hoping for the marquee. I guess I'll just wait and see about trading it after seeing the movie. :)

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Crap! Bummed I missed this. I have a feeling I'm going to really like this movie, so I was hoping for the marquee. I guess I'll just wait and see about trading it after seeing the movie. :)

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Well, a BUNCH of DPF people seem to have gotten in, so you might be able to find a trade here!

I was able to grab a full set as well(71 in the Midwest?). It makes me wonder if it will be a sleeper hit or if if expected reviews are tepid as it’s going straight to D+...

Back